Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Man Protests Bitterly After He Was Allegedly Refused Holy Communion Cuz Of Beard - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Protests Bitterly After He Was Allegedly Refused Holy Communion Cuz Of Beard (307 Views)

Enugu Catholic Church Allegedly Refused To Bury Its Dead For Owing Dues / Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Protests Bitterly After He Was Allegedly Refused Holy Communion Cuz Of Beard by bumi10(m): 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
Young Man Protests Bitterly After He Was Allegedly Refused Holy Communion Because Of His Beard

A young Nigerian man has taken to social media to express his displeasure after allegedly being denied the Holy Communion because of his beard.
According to the heartbroken and disappointed man identified as Chuka Amadiume, this happened recently at an Anglican church despite his insistence.

He shared the news on his social media page. Read what he wrote below...

"Two days ago, i went for Holy Communion at an Anglican church in Nigeria. I received a shocker!

"The Venerable aka the Pastor aka the Archdeacon told me i would not be given the "bread & wine" because i had a beard!I insisted and was given, i left really heartbroken!

"Did a little research and came up with these findings proving that most of the great Christians in the Bible had beards;

"1) Leveticus 19 vs 27
"2) Psalm 133
"3) 2nd Samuel 10 vs 5
"4) 1st Samuel 21 vs 13
"5) Ezekiel 5 vs 1
"6) Ezra 9 vs 3
"7) Isaiah 50 vs 6
"My question is:
"a) Did "Jesus Christ" have a beard?
"b) Was it ever written in the bible that i will not make heaven if i have a beard?

Please answer him ooo...

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/03/young-man-protests-bitterly-after-he.html?m=1

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Man Protests Bitterly After He Was Allegedly Refused Holy Communion Cuz Of Beard by DWJOBScom(m): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
I find it difficult believing this story though and could term him as an attention seeking social media dude but if i decide the explore or indulge, i will think the following must have happened -

i. he could've wrongly placed his hands while receiving the bread and made the Priest doubt his confirmation
ii. he appeared suspicious ,

Something must have happened BUT i don't believe this story as i see alot of bearded men given the communion and the Anglican Communion is a familiar one to me

(1) (Reply)

Why has ICPC not questioned the fake 5 men of God that used same woman for fake / Trump Issues New Memo Disqualifying Those With Gender Dysphoria From Military / Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.