Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Photos From The Burial Of Aliyu Akwa Doma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Burial Of Aliyu Akwa Doma (16364 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) / Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Aliyu Akwa Doma by Express1086: 8:57am On Mar 12, 2018
Taku555:
not every life that must taste death. The son of man will meet some people alive
Keep on deceiving yourself
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Aliyu Akwa Doma by amnesty7: 9:00am On Mar 12, 2018
OriginalKogiboy:
innalilahi wa inalilahi rajiu
Raji'un. Thank you brother.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Aliyu Akwa Doma by bukqar(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2018
highchief1:
this Muslim burial method nawa na Gov dem wrap like weed so

haha u see how ignorant u are when u were born from ur mothers womb into the world were u wearing gown or suit on u or did u come in a box or coffin. i see all that as a waste of money. the way u come from God thats d same waY should go back to him. i cant imagin leaving my death bro mum or sis or dad in a fridge for long den later making party to the d death beating drum and drinking beer and also sort of stupid act. is better when the person died we imidaitly take him to his actual home whee he belong
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Aliyu Akwa Doma by lastempero: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2018
Express1086:

Fool

Take a chill pill useless people that have been drawing the nation back with all their ill contents.mumu almajirism abi ur father dey sponsor them.idiot
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Aliyu Akwa Doma by bukqar(m): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2018
Express1086:

That religion is Christianity we don't have special casket in islam

you are right brother please tell him that because the rich and poor death man are all the thesame
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Aliyu Akwa Doma by olajide21: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2018
smithsydny:
there is no forgiveness in the grave

That is the sweetness of Al-Islam. While your deeds (good or bad) are sent before you at death, there still deeds that continuously benefit you after you are long gone!. If your do deeds that humanity continue to benefit, the reward of such deed would meet you and be added to your scale of good deeds so far that deed still benefits. example is digging a borehole for a community. whenever anyone drinks from that well or washes from the borehole, the reward gets to you! If you plant a tree, whoever eats out of its fruit or benefit from its shade, you would rewarded even in death.
Also, a righteous child that the dead leaves, that remembers him and pray for him. So yes, in Islam we pray for our dead with the hope that Allah the almighty accept the prayer.

A beautiful way of life..... Al-Islam
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Aliyu Akwa Doma by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2018
olajide21:

That is the sweetness of Al-Islam. While your deeds (good or bad) are sent before you at death, there still deeds that continuously benefit you after you are long gone!. If your do deeds that humanity continue to benefit, the reward of such deed would meet you and be added to your scale of good deeds so far that deed still benefits. example is digging a borehole for a community. whenever anyone drinks from that well or washes from the borehole, the reward gets to you! If you plant a tree, whoever eats out of its fruit or benefit from its shade, you would rewarded even in death.
Also, a righteous child that the dead leaves, that remembers him and pray for him. So yes, in Islam we pray for our dead with the hope that Allah the almighty accept the prayer.

A beautiful way of life..... Al-Islam
don't deceive your self brother. Let religion don't blind you.

Once a man breaths last that's the end. No repentance no forgiveness.

If its possible I believe so many would have resurrected and clear there mistakes.

Use your head bros
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Aliyu Akwa Doma by olajide21: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2018
smithsydny:
don't deceive your self brother. Let religion don't blind you.

Once a man breaths last that's the end. No repentance no forgiveness.

If its possible I believe so many would have resurrected and clear there mistakes.

Use your head bros

To you your faith and believes, to me mine.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Aliyu Akwa Doma by shaoliny(m): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
so funny when it comes to religion batching each other grin
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Aliyu Akwa Doma by highchief1: 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
bukqar:

haha u see how ignorant u are when u were born from ur mothers womb into the world were u wearing gown or suit on u or did u come in a box or coffin. i see all that as a waste of money. the way u come from God thats d same waY should go back to him. i cant imagin leaving my death bro mum or sis or dad in a fridge for long den later making party to the d death beating drum and drinking beer and also sort of stupid act. is better when the person died we imidaitly take him to his actual home whee he belong
my broda after sourjourning on earth and making so much money?so why do you ppl hustle do u no if I'm a Muslim I won't hustle much.me I value last respect die.im not just cool with ur burial rites bro but I love the religion

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Caucus Directs Members to Support any APC Candidates of their Choice / Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State / Service Of Songs For Alex Ekwueme In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.