Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

When Did "Dullard In Ho" Turn To PRESIDENT BUHARI? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Did "Dullard In Ho" Turn To PRESIDENT BUHARI? (1084 Views)

Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening / Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant / Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did "Dullard In Ho" Turn To PRESIDENT BUHARI? by engineerboat(m): 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
I was so surprised this evening at the comment of a Nairalander that [b]dullard in ho [/b]without the space now turn to President Buhari.

So decide to try ot out, low and behold its Real.

1. Does it mean that The Presidency has finally accepted that's an official name.

Re: When Did "Dullard In Ho" Turn To PRESIDENT BUHARI? by FarahAideed: 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
Na true oo

1 Like

Re: When Did "Dullard In Ho" Turn To PRESIDENT BUHARI? by engineerboat(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
FarahAideed:
Na true oo

So the name is now An Official Coded name

2 Likes

Re: When Did "Dullard In Ho" Turn To PRESIDENT BUHARI? by stephleena(f): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
engineerboat:
I was so surprised this evening at the comment of a Nairalander that [b]dullard in ho [/b]without the space now turn to President Buhari.

1. Does it mean that The Presidency has finally accepted that's an official name.
hahahaha...the thing weak me.

thanks nairaland,the voice of the people is the voice of God.

2 Likes

Re: When Did "Dullard In Ho" Turn To PRESIDENT BUHARI? by SOFTENGR: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lala why
Re: When Did "Dullard In Ho" Turn To PRESIDENT BUHARI? by engineerboat(m): 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
SOFTENGR:
Lala why

U don add 's'

1 Like

Re: When Did "Dullard In Ho" Turn To PRESIDENT BUHARI? by etebefia: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
President Buhari, ohh my God, Nairaland mods why This is your president you are doing like this nah.

1 Like

Re: When Did "Dullard In Ho" Turn To PRESIDENT BUHARI? by yemi15(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
engineerboat:

President Buhari

For reals? Lol grin
Re: When Did "Dullard In Ho" Turn To PRESIDENT BUHARI? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
President Buhari

President Buhari

lol
Re: When Did "Dullard In Ho" Turn To PRESIDENT BUHARI? by ihitenansa: 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
oya wait make i try am,..

President Buhari

#modified#..

Re: When Did "Dullard In Ho" Turn To PRESIDENT BUHARI? by nwabobo: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
engineerboat:

Dullardlnho
Re: When Did "Dullard In Ho" Turn To PRESIDENT BUHARI? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
this is real men, President Buhari
Re: When Did "Dullard In Ho" Turn To PRESIDENT BUHARI? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
nwabobo:

Dullardlnho

President Buhari brother
Re: When Did "Dullard In Ho" Turn To PRESIDENT BUHARI? by nwabobo: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
elChapo1:

President Buhari brother

ihitenansa:
oya wait make i try am,..

President Buhari

#modified#..
Shayetet13:
President Buhari

President Buhari

lol

yemi15:

President Buhari

For reals? Lol grin
Hehehe grin grin

He's a Dullardlnho

1 Like

Re: When Did "Dullard In Ho" Turn To PRESIDENT BUHARI? by Malawian(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
both mean the same thing.
Re: When Did "Dullard In Ho" Turn To PRESIDENT BUHARI? by valgbo(m): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
President Buhari
Re: When Did "Dullard In Ho" Turn To PRESIDENT BUHARI? by Mooselion(m): 11:37am On Dec 11, 2019
President Buhari the DulladInho
Re: When Did "Dullard In Ho" Turn To PRESIDENT BUHARI? by bularuz(m): 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
President Buhari
Re: When Did "Dullard In Ho" Turn To PRESIDENT BUHARI? by CandleEyes(m): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2021
let me just try this stuff.

President Buhari

modified: this is very crazy �.

Make una pity President Buhari ooo

(1) (Reply)

Actor Ali Nuhu And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary(photos) / II Part Series : The Evolution Of The Nigerian Armed Forces. / Oyo First Lady With Her Children, Daughter-in-law & Sons-in-law (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.