Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Transporters In The House Pls Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transporters In The House Pls Advice (574 Views)

Businesses, Transporters Reject Old Naira Notes Amid Supreme Court’s Ruling / Traders, Transporters Reject New Naira Notes / Truck And Route Bids For Haulage/transporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transporters In The House Pls Advice by olite93(m): 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hello fam... I'm a ghost nler, introvert in nature but i have to come out of my shell cos dis i very important to me...
My sch has been on strike for over 3 months now, I'm wasting away at home and i don't like it... Govt says no moni so and elections are coming in later dis yr in the state where i sch so it not looking like we're resuming soon. Election is in june..
I've always had this interest in d transport biz since i was a boy....
I have some money with me that if left with me, I'll spend it and i don't want to put it in bank where it'll just lie useless.. I NEED TO INVEST IT IN SOMETHING.
I'm thinking about buy a tricycle aka keke napep or keke maruwa. Thing is i have half the money, so I'm considering taking a loan from lapo(a tenant of ours does it in her shop... You see women coming every Wednesday for money) I've never tried it before. I need the money to do d biz. I need to be independent of my family cos I'm a man now(mid 20s)
Would you advice i take the loan or you'll advice otherwise..
What are the pros and cons of the biz
I'm in dire need of advice
Thanks... Much love
Mods pls help a future
Re: Transporters In The House Pls Advice by sadiq4life(m): 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
I won't advise you to take loan from them (Lapo) because you will end up working for them as their interest rate is high.

The first place to look for investment capital is from family & friends (Thank God you already posses half). Be sincere & approach any of your family member(s) or friend(s) that can support. Make it a deal to motivate the other partner(s) i.e by entitling them to a share. Present analysis of your expected income, their share & the time frame you will pay back the debt.

Ride it yourself till its time to go back to school before you may hand it over to a reliable & trustworthy person. Give priority to paying off the debt.

I wish you unimaginable success.
Re: Transporters In The House Pls Advice by modernWays: 12:24am On Mar 12, 2018
sadiq4life:
I won't advise you to take loan from them (Lapo) because you will end up working for them as their interest rate is high.

The first place to look for investment capital is from family & friends (Thank God you already posses half). Be sincere & approach any of your family member(s) or friend(s) that can support. Make it a deal to motivate the other partner(s) i.e by entitling them to a share. Present analysis of your expected income, their share & the time frame you will pay back the debt.

Ride it yourself till its time to go back to school before you may hand it over to a reliable & trustworthy person. Give priority to paying off the debt.

I wish you unimaginable success.

You are an intelligent and a very experienced person. This is exactly what i wanted to advise him.

Just show them your plan and promise to pay them back.

1 Like

Re: Transporters In The House Pls Advice by FIDELITY24(m): 2:22am On Mar 12, 2018
transportation biz is a good one, do you know how to drive the keke marwa already?
Re: Transporters In The House Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2018
FIDELITY24:
transportation biz is a good one, do you know how to drive the keke marwa already?
no my brother
Re: Transporters In The House Pls Advice by olite93(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2018
Thanks alot for your advice.... I really appreciate @sadiq4life... @fidelity24 yes i can drive maruwa... Infact i drive anything on land.... But I'm looking to gv it to a rider.... So i can have time to diversify because i'm looking to go into agric wt my bro since we have land at some place. Thanks alot everyone you just helped a future have shape

(1) (Reply)

Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate History Since 1972 / High Standard Media And Blogging Website For Sale . / Lessons From Jack Ma China's Richest Man And His Rise From Rags To Riches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.