Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

The Most Common Reasons Why Your Website Can Be Penalyzed By Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Most Common Reasons Why Your Website Can Be Penalyzed By Google (1175 Views)

Please I Was Told By Google My Blog Is Ready For Adsense / Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet / My Blog May Have Been Banned By Google. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Common Reasons Why Your Website Can Be Penalyzed By Google by todhost(m): 3:11am On Mar 12, 2018
Source: https://www.todhost.com/blog/the-most-common-reasons-why-your-website-can-be-penalyzed-by-google.html

If you take your website seriously, then you are likely to be concerned about its ranking in the Google search engine. Statistics have shown that the search engine result pages build more traffic than that gotten from advertisement.

But search engines themselves have become very sensitive and complex with increasing focus on quality and user experience. These had been achieved through various changes to the search engine algorithm. To be loved by search engines, you need to keep up not only with what the search engines love but also be aware and avoid what they do not love. Getting good traffic flow to your website boosts your Internet marketing campaigns just as location is to real estate. It's the only thing that really matters. If you cannot generate targeted visitors to your site, you will not make any sales and your being on the internet will definitely not be worth it.

Read fukk article at: https://www.todhost.com/blog/the-most-common-reasons-why-your-website-can-be-penalyzed-by-google.html

(1) (Reply)

See! Kids Can Learn To Code Too, Check Out What They Were Up To At Wordcamp 2018 / Contact Me For Your Courier Website With Tracking / Webmaster's Contacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.