Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Why Do You Believe That God Exists? Assessing The Scientific Need For A Creator. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Believe That God Exists? Assessing The Scientific Need For A Creator. (362 Views)

Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator / Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Believe That God Exists? Assessing The Scientific Need For A Creator. by Fegelfire: 6:00am On Mar 12, 2018
What is the reason you have for the belief that a god, a creator "being" with consciousness and thought and personality, began and "guided" the universe? This is a common theme to many religions, from Christianity to Islam to Judaism. Some people have left their religion (e.g. leaving Christianity, leaving Islam, etc.) but still believe that a god was responsible for the universes' creation (e.g. Deists, some Agnostics, etc.).

My question is why? What is the reason that necessitates a god's existence?
Re: Why Do You Believe That God Exists? Assessing The Scientific Need For A Creator. by CuteMadridista: 6:12am On Mar 12, 2018
This gonna be good!

As far as I'm concerned the so-called "Scientific Evidence" of a creator falls under what Wolfgang Pauli calls Not Even Wrong
Re: Why Do You Believe That God Exists? Assessing The Scientific Need For A Creator. by Blakjewelry(m): 6:29am On Mar 12, 2018
You people have started this endless debate again abi
Re: Why Do You Believe That God Exists? Assessing The Scientific Need For A Creator. by tempem: 8:48am On Mar 12, 2018
Blakjewelry:
You people have started this endless debate again abi

Abih fah..
Re: Why Do You Believe That God Exists? Assessing The Scientific Need For A Creator. by MrPRevailer(m): 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
Fegelfire:
What is the reason you have for the belief that a god, a creator "being" with consciousness and thought and personality, began and "guided" the universe? This is a common theme to many religions, from Christianity to Islam to Judaism. Some people have left their religion (e.g. leaving Christianity, leaving Islam, etc.) but still believe that a god was responsible for the universes' creation (e.g. Deists, some Agnostics, etc.).

My question is why? What is the reason that necessitates a god's existence?

I don't just believe God exists. I KNOW he exists.
If you come to The Lord's Chosen you will understand.

Every spiritualists, sorcerers, magicians, satanic people and others who have experienced the supernatural, knows that God exist.

(1) (Reply)

Vision Or Confusion / Stephen Hawkings, A Prominent Atheist And Physicist Dies At 76 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.