Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) (25616 Views)

Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) / Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / Six Cultists Who Killed Fashola Arrested By Lagos Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) by MrHighSea: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2018
Names checkers food don show
Re: Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) by mooresucre(f): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2018
calabar boiz misuse afonja juju, that's wot need to ya arrest.
Re: Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) by nairalanduseles: 10:23am On Mar 12, 2018
IGBO AMAKA

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) by iamtardey: 10:25am On Mar 12, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Seun leave me lemme Slap these mofos!! Dem swear for una with tribalism??
online is so fun lol
Re: Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2018
I still don't understand the part where they say 'they will be charged to court when investigation is completed' is that the part where they collect bribe and let them go?
Don't be surprised if you see one of this faces walking free tomorrow.
Re: Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) by iamtardey: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2018
MrHighSea:
Names checkers food don show
who are the name checkers?
Re: Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) by iamtardey: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
I still don't understand the part where they say that 'they will be charged to court when investigation is completed' is that the part where they collect bribe and let them go?
Don't be surprised if you see one of this faces walking free tomorrow.
i promise i won't be... na naija i dey
Re: Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) by Mrwealth933: 10:29am On Mar 12, 2018
princepeter566:
they are still far better compare to those our APC leaders.
when will the Nigeria police go after the minister of petroleum resources ?
Very good question man
Re: Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) by gurunlocker: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2018
I don't believe there is anything called yahoo again now, we only have ritualist and kidnappers hiding under yahoo...
Re: Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) by anselaw(m): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2018
bad market
Re: Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2018
Rubbish.
Re: Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) by KushLyon(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2018
awon keyboard warriors grin
Re: Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) by kennykg(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2018
Inuwa disclosed that items recovered from the suspects were a pair of scissors , play station

I don't understand how this two works in a report
Re: Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) by speedchariot(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2018
Is it a crime to be in possession of a Charm!
Re: Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) by sitippe: 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
LIKEWISE IN AKWA IBOM

Akpabio has condemned the wanton killing and arm robbery in Ukanafun and Etim Ekpo Local Government areas of Akwa Ibom State.

The Senate Minority Leader Senator Godswill Akpabio has reacted to the recent killings and cult clashes in Akwa Ibom Communities. He advised youths to keep up peace in their domain.

READ MORE at http:///2Ftpq6B

Re: Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
princepeter566:
they are still far better compare to those our APC leaders.
when will the Nigeria police go after the minister of petroleum resources ?

Your visa is ready, something tells me you will make a good security guard in Canada.
Re: Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) by highchief1: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Islie:

http://punchng.com/police-arrest-charms-bearing-yahoo-boys/useless country stupid police where is maina and babachir why are they going after boys struggling to survive in a failed zoo.

Re: Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) by 400billionman: 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
madridguy:
Nigeria Police and their comedy.
ehehe they will be feeling like commandos
Re: Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) by pedrilo: 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
In buhari's voice; wat do the ibos want?
Re: Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) by praisedigx(m): 9:27am On Mar 13, 2018
Naija and media prosecution, dudes are already out
Islie:

http://punchng.com/police-arrest-charms-bearing-yahoo-boys/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried / Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint / Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.