Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola (15254 Views)

Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola / Crisis Rocks Nigeria’s Investment Agency Over ‘anti-buhari’ Comment,..... / Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by OnyeOGA(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2018
grin this man is funny o.
So, we shouldn't talk when we see the so-called one appointed by God commit genocide
Op stop copy and paste. Do copy and paste what you don't know the meaning.
At times, i keep wondering if some of the old men know the meaning of grey hair in Africa culture
Tufiakwa!
Chukwu aju!
Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by LiberaDeus: 9:11am On Mar 12, 2018
Cant you people see that this is sarcasm.

Nawa oh. Una just dey comment without reading the stuff

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by OGAMINISTER: 9:11am On Mar 12, 2018
Too many indisputable points

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by 1shortblackboy: 9:13am On Mar 12, 2018
This guy is mad but has nobody to tell him
Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by Theomarvelus(m): 9:14am On Mar 12, 2018
president buhari also has criticize someone before, even back 2011 i could remember he said a lot of things to the past goverenment then thinking he is perfect to handle nigeria situation, i know that those people who come out to praise buhari 'HASHTAG WHAT MAKES YOU WILL BREAK YOU'.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by Yinkame123(m): 9:16am On Mar 12, 2018
Na wao what is happening to education in Nigeria? Am surprised that many nairalanders see this write up as a support for Buhari and an abuse on Pastor Tunde Bakare. For heaven sake this is an allegory. An average literature student wouldn't find it difficult to read between the lines.

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by Xisnin(m): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2018
Paperwhite:
Shithole country filled with useless sycophants. angry
Shutup
Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by Gkemz: 9:22am On Mar 12, 2018
So for speaking the minds of the people against the excesses and negligence of the Buhari's APC led government, advocating for the interest of the society makes him a public nuisance. This dude must be guddamn sillly.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by fuke(m): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2018
OpanachiOzohve:
He would not have been a nuisance if he had been pro-Buhari?
This is satire my brother

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by reality1010: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2018
Omooba77:

http://punchng.com/anti-buhari-comment-pastor-bakare-is-becoming-a-nuisance/
Funny enough Yorubas who r pastors r tribalists and politicians. Seperating them a socalled Man of God of yoruba origin is like seperating water from tea.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by fuke(m): 9:30am On Mar 12, 2018
Yinkame123:
Na wao what is happening to education in Nigeria? Am surprised that many nairalanders see this write up as a support for Buhari and an abuse on Pastor Tunde Bakare. For heaven sake this is an allegory. An average literature student wouldn't find it difficult to read between the lines.
Do not mind them.
1/4 baked graduates will come here and spew trash.
Write-ups like this exposes their ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 12, 2018
if this isn't a parody, pun or satire of some sort, then...
it's the steewpidest piece I've read this year! writter must be a brainwashed asslicker!

buhari is a gross waste of my vote.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by ogaemma: 9:37am On Mar 12, 2018
This is just the beginning. Those who planted Buhari as President of Nigeria to afflict Nigeria will slaughter themselves.
Am waiting to hear from Rev. Fr. Ubaka in Enugu.
Now is clear to all that they united with the clueless old man to destroy Nigeria.
2019, Nigeria shine your eyes.

The beauty of the sufferings in Nigeria is the sufferings is planted every where. I was in the north recently, I can't believe what I saw. Beggars have increased in the streets of Northern Nigeria, prostitution among young northern girls which use to be haram ( forbidden) is now wide open.
Hunger and poverty is acidic in the north far more than what is in the south.

2019, repeat your mistake and increase your sufferings.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by donnie(m): 9:37am On Mar 12, 2018
"Mere 110 girls"? It's not your fault. angry

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by KingLaka: 9:42am On Mar 12, 2018
Some nairalanders will rush to comment without reading through. the write-up is satirical and the message was squarely targeted at rubbishing the stupidity buhari and his ilk displayed by leaving serious state issues to attend a mere wedding.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by seniorkachion(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2018
Hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by princejenks(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2018
There's everything wrong with president buhari's actions since he came back as a civilian president. I can't say much about his stewardship as military ruler beyond what I read in books and newspapers detailing it but I can say a lot about this president in his three years as president. To summarize,here's a president who is arrogantly aloof,disinterested and totally uninformed about present realities in today's Nigeria. He's intellectually lacking, physically incapable and lacks the temerity to lead a complex and multi ethnic and religious country like Nigeria. His actions are more divisive than unifying,his silence on crucial issues bedevilling the polity is more or less conniving to create greater evil than helping to solve any problems.

To answer the op directly whether president did any wrong attending a wedding ceremony when girls were abducted weeks before,yes the president is in the wrong and realised his folly which made him organise belated visits to troubled states where lives have been lost to herders/farmers clashes. The president clearly lacks empathy by his actions so far,how can you lead a country when you can't identify with their sufferings in any way,does he think leading Nigeria is a tea party where he doesn't have to leave the enclave of aso rock? This is a president that has shown so much unseriousness,he lacks sense of urgency and never takes responsibility for anything and carries himself in an aloof and arrogant manner,can you count the number of times he has even addressed the people he's leading? I just pray nigerians do the needful in 2019,we have seen what president buhari can offer and in all sense of objectivity,it's not good enough,even his friends and critics agree on this one point.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by bankylan: 9:44am On Mar 12, 2018
spartan117:
This is rubbish cry why would someone try to ascribe criticizing a grossly incompetent government to 'disobeying constituted authority'
Then you should also berate elijah for speaking against the satanic Government of ahab and jezebel.

Whoever wrote this is just grasping at straws in a failed attempt to defend an evil regime people like these are obstacles to the prosperity of our nation.

We must join hands together to send this arrogant and grossly corrupt president back to daura it's make or break for Nigeria

The whole piece is a sarcasm ; try to read very well and see the intention of the writer.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by bankylan: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2018
Seenyo:
if this isn't a parody, pun or satire of some sort, then...
it's the steewpidest piece I've read this year! writter must be a brainwashed asslickers.

buhari is a gross waste of my vote.

The whole piece is a SARCASM. Try to re-read.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by Mogidi: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2018
Calm down y'all, this is satire, a great one at that.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by deriod(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2018
BethelD1:
I think if you read through the write up, you will realise it is a satire. The writer is mocking the political system. He is not supporting the government or sincerely condemning those criticising the government.
A lot of those who commented did not read the article
Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by vncntluv(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2018
IFNOTGOD:
Even if the posh Kano marriage was a statement by the All Progressives Congress to show that Buhari has the North in his grip, what’s wrong with that? Are the lives of a mere 110 unknown girls worthier than the lives of 180 million Nigerians which stand at grave risk should the rascal Peoples Democracy Party snatch power in 2019?

a few days after 110 schoolgirls were swept away into captivity? Pastor Know-all, doesn’t your bible say, “Let the dead bury the dead”?

THE BOLDED IS SIMPLY AN EXAMPLE OF A FOOL N D TYPE OF BLOOD SUCKING DEMON WE HAVE IN POWER

may GOD punish all APC supporters n all who put this govt on NIgerians
Hmm, 110 unknown girls? If their lives is not important to him because they are unknown then he should get ready for the disaster that will befall his family before the end of this year.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 12, 2018
bankylan:

The whole piece is a SARCASM. Try to re-read.
thanks! ....i just got the drift.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by wingmanII: 9:52am On Mar 12, 2018
BethelD1:
I think if you read through the write up, you will realise it is a satire. The writer is mocking the political system. He is not supporting the government or sincerely condemning those criticising the government.
Men!, I am shocked that earlier commentators could not detect the sarcasm. Nigeria is in trouble!
Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:52am On Mar 12, 2018
Omooba77:

Baba Segun, what’s wrong in President Buhari leading the Jagaban of Borgu, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu himself; Senate President and Medical Doctor Bukola Saraki; 22 All Progressives Congress governors; National Assembly members, ministers, state legislators, ambassadors, chief executives of government agencies, chairmen of councils, Army, Navy, Air Force, Police chiefs, contractors, concubines, marabouts, herdsmen, etc to the wedding between the daughter of the Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, and the son of the Oyo State Governor, Abiola Ajimobi, a few days after 110 schoolgirls were swept away into captivity? Pastor Know-all, doesn’t your bible say, “Let the dead bury the dead”?

Tunde Òdèsola, you be Ódè true true

You are very foolish! so if your sister is kidnapped, and your father goes on merry making, you will respect your father abi

So APC that insulted GEJ regime and are still at it borrowed even far more than him and we should applaud APC

Or are we to applaud the killings

Insecuritues, hunger

I thought you would mention what pastor Tunde Bakare said that wasn't true undecided

Infact the pastor shouldn't dignify your foolishness with response!

You are sold out!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by pally123: 9:55am On Mar 12, 2018
OpanachiOzohve:
Read again bro, it's "satire". So classically done you'd miss it if you don't read carefully

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by GenbIoodykiller: 9:57am On Mar 12, 2018
i said it that yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by ZorGBUooeh: 9:58am On Mar 12, 2018
Omooba77:

Rubbish talk angry

So elijah, Elisha ad other men of God that fought jezebels govt dint respect God.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2018
OpanachiOzohve:
most of you don't read. Go back and read.
Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by olril17(m): 9:59am On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
Following
apodaa
Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by saarumann: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2018
If this article was supposed to be a satire, then the writer did a poor job. This article is just upsidedown and directionless.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Tunde Òdèsola, you be Ódè true true

You are very foolish! so if your sister is kidnapped, and your father goes on merry making, you will respect your father abi

So APC that insulted GEJ regime and are still at it borrowed even far more than him and we should applaud APC

Or are we to applaud the killings

Insecuritues, hunger

I thought you would mention what pastor Tunde Bakare said that wasn't true undecided

Infact the pastor shouldn't dignify your foolishness with response!

You are sold out!
and you call yourself "wise and true, but little exercise of reading to show your wiseness and "true" could have saved you this embarrassment.

Nigeria is blessed with lazy youth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill / Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka / Presidential Candidates Afenifere Backed In 2015, 2019 Failed — Keyamo Mocks Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.