Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Do Not Disturb On Our Sim Card - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do Not Disturb On Our Sim Card (637 Views)

Npower Mtn Sim Card - All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Disturb On Our Sim Card by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:02am On Mar 12, 2018
goodmorning people of nairaland. please my question this morning is will activating the Do not disturb feature on my simcard stop me from receiving text messages from my potential employers most especially if that is the means they want to invite people to an interview? i heard they usually use the bulk sms service and that is part of the things do not disturb blocks from our sim.
Re: Do Not Disturb On Our Sim Card by yomalex(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
cuteamigo1 yes they sometimes use bulk SMS service and it doesn't deliver to dnd numbers except they use a bulk SMS service like www.domesms.com so it is advisable not to activate the DND feature on your line.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Disturb On Our Sim Card by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
yomalex:
cuteamigo1 yes they sometimes use bulk SMS service and it doesn't deliver to dnd numbers except they use a bulk SMS service like www.domesms.com so it is advisable not to activate the DND feature on your line.
thanks for the info. i have deactivate from the service

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Store-keeper Job At Rayview / Apply For The 2019 Global Leaders Fellowship At George Washington University USA / We Are Hiring For A Nursery/primary School In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.