Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos (33355 Views)

Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) / Man Faints After Being Punched At A PVC Registration Centre, Today - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 7:31am On Mar 12, 2018
A Nigerian police officer simply identified as Mr. Imomoh has passed away after being punched a soldier few days ago. The sad incident reportedly happened at a burial ceremony in Sapele area of Delta state.

According to reports, a group of soldiers were shooting in the air repeatedly at the burial event when the policeman who was in a mufti - met one of the soldiers and told them to stop shooting at the event because it's dangerous.

Not knowing that the man was a policeman, the soldier was allegedly angry and wondered what gave the man the impetus to talk to them like that. The soldier then allegedly punched the police officer in the chest.

It was gathered that, the policeman wanted to fight back but was restrained by others at the burial. Just as he was leaving the scene, he slumped and died on the spot. On seeing what had happened, all the soldiers who were at the event fled.

The police authorities are set to launch an investigation into the matter in order to apprehend the ''rogue'' soldiers.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/policeman-dies-punched-soldier-burial-ceremony-photos.html

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by Cutehector(m): 7:38am On Mar 12, 2018
Police man ain't gallant...

12 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 12, 2018
When you start to falsely believe Espirit de Corps.

Police no be work!
Police no be Military!

21 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by emeijeh(m): 7:39am On Mar 12, 2018
Is that not Frank Donga?

It was one hell of a punch man!

16 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by sonsomegrigbo: 7:40am On Mar 12, 2018
Igbos as usual....

if I talk, caution or advise them to stop being criminals....

to stop featuring in the media for the wrong reasons....

they will talking trash...

shioooorrrr

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by Vince77(m): 7:40am On Mar 12, 2018
emeijeh:
Is that not Frank Donga?

Eye is paining you?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 7:41am On Mar 12, 2018
I'm waiting for when International bodies will rate Nigeria Army as they rated the Nigeria Police.
I'd like to believe only terrorists, thugs and the likes shoot in the air when in burial aside from the normal military gun salute which is always being well organized.

That's one hell of a reason I stopped fighting many years ago but never stopped training.
Who knows who death has already hanged and waiting for who to implicate.

The soldier now has been tagged a murderer not a Superman.

20 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by emeijeh(m): 7:50am On Mar 12, 2018
Vince77:

Eye is paining you?

Go back to your basic english class. You need it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by thorpido(m): 7:53am On Mar 12, 2018
Person wey fit get hypertension self,he come collect killer punch for chest.
This life na sense person dey take waka.You don't enter into Nigerian soldiers midst like that.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 7:56am On Mar 12, 2018
shocked

Karma visits through different ways
That's why it's good to mind your business.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by EvilChild: 8:00am On Mar 12, 2018
Rest in pieces
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 12, 2018
And when they ask his children, "What killed your father"

I believe that the brilliant one among them will say, "Dad refuse to mind his business"

9 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 8:36am On Mar 12, 2018
emeijeh:

WELL SINCE THIS IS ALL ABOUT GRAMMAR NOW, I'LL LIKE TO LEND YOU A FULL STOP THAT YOU CAN ADD AFTER YOUR "IT".
TAKE... "."

undecided

45 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by Vince77(m): 9:04am On Mar 12, 2018
emeijeh:

Pays the money let me went back
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 12, 2018
Just one punch undecided

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by chordrylateral(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by biggerboyc(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2018
At times I don't know how I feel when I hear "police died". Anyways RIP
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by b3llo(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2018
Soldiers behaving like animals in human skin.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by kapelvej: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WELL SINCE THIS IS ALL ABOUT GRAMMAR NOW, I'LL LIKE TO LEND YOU A FULL STOP THAT YOU CAN ADD AFTER YOUR "IT".
TAKE... "."

undecided
grin grin grin. Once in a while, it is better to let some of these guys know that some of the things we type here are for fun, and not for English. Good response.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by Donopsiano(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2018
1 thessalonians 4:11

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2018
Always introduce yourself FIRST

7 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by KKKWHITE(m): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2018
Guess the policeaman wasn't OK before the incident
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Igbos as usual....

shioooorrrr
How exactly did igbos come into this one

1 Like

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by FarahAideed: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2018
How soldiers are able to leave the barracks with rifles and go into town to become illegal crowd control services at private occasions beats my imagination ..

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by Iwanttoto: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Igbos as usual....

shioooorrrr

another fool

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by kennymartinz(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2018
Hmmmmm and i quote "what effrontery do you have to challenge us" does that mean no one can challenge soldiers even when they are doing the wrong things. Why cant they go fight all this blood sucking boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2018
I have a question for military men on this forum: are the commissioned officers aware of the public actions of the enlisted men ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by Gangster1ms: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2018
Ordinary punch.. how do u wanna now protect the cititzens from robbers? How do they train these policemen sef? undecided
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2018
MistadeRegal:
I'm waiting for when International bodies will rate Nigeria Army as they rated the Nigeria Police.
I'd like to believe only terrorists, thugs and the likes shoot in the air when in burial aside from the normal military gun salute which is always being well organized.

That's one hell of a reason I stopped fighting many years ago but never stopped training.
Who knows who death has already hanged and waiting for who to implicate.

The soldier now has been tagged a murderer not a Superman.
Same here I am a strong fellow but I always run away from fight despite I train a lot.

Make I no go kill person by mistake cheesy

1 Like

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by DjAndroid: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2018
Cutehector:
Police man ain't gallant...
and they be forming gallant officer.
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by Abfinest007(m): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2018
no more 50 50 naira for you... rip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts Ontisha Bound Truckload Of 200,000 Live Ammunition In Niger / Policeman Cuddles Vigilante Member Who Rescued Him From Kidnappers Den / Hushpuppi’s Trial Suspended Till March 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.