Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Barclays Africa Group To Acquire Nigerian Bank - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Barclays Africa Group To Acquire Nigerian Bank (17658 Views)

Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank / Barclays Group Representative Office Lagos / Why Paddy Adenuga's Bid To Acquire Chevron Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barclays Africa Group To Acquire Nigerian Bank by manny4life(m): 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
onatisi:
Very good development,but they can't offer anything beyond what cbn permits and it seems cbn still needs to get it's acts together

How do you mean?
Re: Barclays Africa Group To Acquire Nigerian Bank by mfm04622: 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
vcente:
they were not listed yet because of Iicenses.

They had invested their money and given shares in return. When they pulled out, that mean they sold their share. I was asking how they sold it. through the NSE or through a deal to another institutional investor?
Re: Barclays Africa Group To Acquire Nigerian Bank by Stephenfid: 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: Barclays Africa Group To Acquire Nigerian Bank by Stephenfid: 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
"Horrible,bastards, idiots"! All because you left #1000 in their care to manage for you? And you receive sms every month telling you the state of your account?? Guy, if you keep #1m in your account, i bet you will call them worse names. Mtcheeeew.....
ClumsyFlimsy:

I swear ecobank na horrible bank

I jejely left my 1000 naira which dey withheld as minimum deposit balance

Yet this bastards kept on debuting from the 1000 till e turn 300

now if I receive another money they idiots go still collect 1k from the money then give me 300

That bank is the worst bank ever cheesy
Re: Barclays Africa Group To Acquire Nigerian Bank by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Stephenfid:
"Horrible,bastards, idiots"! All because you left #1000 in their care to manage for you? And you receive sms every month telling you the state of your account?? Guy, if you keep #1m in your account, i bet you will call them worse names. Mtcheeeew.....
Guy u don't understand

People that have used or use eco bank will relate to my post

I have hard up to 500k in that same eco bank account before

This bank debits carelessly and they will always keep your 1k as minimum balance. Let's say you 589k+; you can only withdraw 588k

and they still debit anyhow
Re: Barclays Africa Group To Acquire Nigerian Bank by omoiyamayor(m): 8:02am On Mar 13, 2018
Barclays is from the UK stop creating more hatred with SA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Order Now Prerequisite For Release Of BVN - CBN / Midnight Fire Guts Olaleye Market In Somolu, Lagos / BUA Group Signs Technology Deal With France's Axens For A Refinery In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.