Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Money Transfer Internationally - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Transfer Internationally (1151 Views)

How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria / USSD Codes For Money Transfer Of Different Banks / 5 Reliable Ways To Receive Money Transfer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Transfer Internationally by Donfegzy(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2018
Cryto-currencies are digital currencies that can also be spent like a usual money only that it is digital cant be felt or held but can surly be spent. Now you wonder how do i spend a money that cant be felt ?well let me enlighten you,the money that are transferred from internet or mobile app from one account to another is digital,that means you dont need to feel a currency before it can be spent.This bring me to the use of cryto-currecies and its uses and who accepts it.In Germany, Russia,Venezuela and some other country, cryto currencies are used as a legal tender i.e someone can actually pay for goods and service using cryto currency it is coming to take over the economical realm, in which the cryto-market is the second largest in the world after Forex. Cryto-currency are also used to trade and for investment purposes and some many other things money can do.This brings me to how you can transfer money from one country to another using bitcoin or other cryto-currencies, Now i forgot to add that bitcoins or another cryto-currency can be converted to cash and in any amount and any time of the week even on Sundays ,Yes i said Sunday you can get you cash any time of the day.Let me add this, if you have 400 bitcoin now that is 11000k $ multiply by 400 that is 4400000 million dollars there is a market you can get this worth,it simply means you can transfer this amount of bitcoin across the world with a little fee.You don't believe me ?Let's give it a try call or email me so i could should how it works especially those doing business across the world accept money and you dont want much commission on your money i could show you .this is my email fegsclothings@gmail.com or call me 08141539010.You can also learn about trading and how you can generate wealth in cryto-currencies.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Short Ad Videos Daily In Seconds & Get Credited / Udirect – United Bank For Africa | UBA Direct | UBA Internet Banking / 41 Import Items Banned By Central Bank Of Nigeria For Forex Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.