Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Bbnaija 2018: Ifu Ennada Speaks After Eviction, Reveals Why She Didn’t Kiss Rico - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2018: Ifu Ennada Speaks After Eviction, Reveals Why She Didn’t Kiss Rico (1019 Views)

Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2018: Ifu Ennada Speaks After Eviction, Reveals Why She Didn’t Kiss Rico by princeemmma(m): 9:42am On Mar 12, 2018
Evicted Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Ifu Ennada, has talked about her time in the house after she was just voted out by viewers on Sunday.
Ifu Ennada and her strategic partner Leo were evicted from the reality game show on Sunday.

The former housemate said her refusal to be a relationship in the house really helped her game.

According to her, she decided not to be in a relationship this year but she can kiss a guy and move on.

Ifu, however, said she almost kissed Rico after the Saturday night party but he she dint because he couldn’t control his alcohol intake.

She said ,”I decided i won’t be in any relationship this year but I can kiss a guy and moved on.

”I almost kissed Rico last night but he vomited and i could not kiss a guy who cant control his alcohol intake.”

https://musbizu.ng/bbnaija-2018-ifu-ennada-speaks-eviction-reveals-didnt-kiss-rico/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Ifu Ennada Speaks After Eviction, Reveals Why She Didn’t Kiss Rico by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 12, 2018
My favorite female HM. You set die!

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Ifu Ennada Speaks After Eviction, Reveals Why She Didn’t Kiss Rico by Beedoc: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2018
Where is CDQ?
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Ifu Ennada Speaks After Eviction, Reveals Why She Didn’t Kiss Rico by Tamarapetty(f): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
undecided
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Ifu Ennada Speaks After Eviction, Reveals Why She Didn’t Kiss Rico by sarcasticdude(m): 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
I can kiss a guy and moved on.

Copy and paste
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Ifu Ennada Speaks After Eviction, Reveals Why She Didn’t Kiss Rico by ki02020(m): 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
No more free food grin grin grin

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Ifu Ennada Speaks After Eviction, Reveals Why She Didn’t Kiss Rico by ki02020(m): 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarcasticdude:
I can kiss a guy and moved on.

Copy and paste

Ok oo

(1) (Reply)

See Reactions After Johnny Drille Posted Photos Of Himself And Korede Bello / Temi Otedola Looking "Swaggy" In New Photos,Hangs On A Fence. / Delta Big Boy, Joseph Ebosa Meets With Zimbabwe's Minister Of Energy & Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.