Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Rihanna Becomes First Female Artist To Cross 2 Billion Streams On Apple Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Becomes First Female Artist To Cross 2 Billion Streams On Apple Music (354 Views)

50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift / Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music / Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Becomes First Female Artist To Cross 2 Billion Streams On Apple Music by oluwafemme129(m): 9:50am On Mar 12, 2018
Rihanna becomes First Female artist to cross 2 Billion streams on Apple Music
Rihanna is celebrating another milestone in her career, having crossed the 2 billion streams mark on Apple Music, the very first female artist to achieve the feat.

In celebration of International Women’s Day, Apple Music also released the top 20 most streamed women on their platform with Rihanna coming in first position. Taylor Swift comes in second, while Beyoncè is third.
To celebrate this milestone, Rihanna posted a video on her Instagram page with a Nigerian all-children dance group, Dream Catchers performing a dance routine to DJ Spinall & Wizkid‘s latest song, Nowo.

Re: Rihanna Becomes First Female Artist To Cross 2 Billion Streams On Apple Music by marunga(m): 9:55am On Mar 12, 2018
cry Very Good for her and I hope she will make a good cash out of it.

But is it true that she is a devil worshipper? and if its true that's a turn-off for me.

Let me run out of here quick quick before the followers finish me off.
Re: Rihanna Becomes First Female Artist To Cross 2 Billion Streams On Apple Music by Beedoc: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Your Favorite Blog Right Now? Ebiwali Is My Favorite. Lets talk / New Music: Tekno – Yur Luv / Rihanna Urges Fans To Delete Snapchat After Ad Mocking Assault By Brown (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.