Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Shehu Sani Schooled On Twitter Again Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Schooled On Twitter Again Pics (1246 Views)

President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times / Dino Melaye Goofed On Twitter Again! Nigerians Reacts (Read Comments) / Gov Fayose Got Schooled On Twitter By Gov El-rufai (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Schooled On Twitter Again Pics by usba: 10:09am On Mar 12, 2018
Once again Sen. shehu showed how under informed he actually causing a twitter user to immediately twitter school him

lalasticala mynd44 front-page

1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Schooled On Twitter Again Pics by python1: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2018
If I talk now, his piglets go use grunt give me headache, so let me come and be going before they arrive. Infact, let me assume I did not see the "enlightened" senator being schooled like a primary school pupil. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Schooled On Twitter Again Pics by FarahAideed: 10:19am On Mar 12, 2018
The Churchill Okwonkwo is the fool here , he obviously wasnt intelligent enough to even pick up the sarcasm in Shehu Sanis tweet yet started to run amock with uncalled statistics that only further buttressed Shehu Sanis tweet ....

8 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Schooled On Twitter Again Pics by usba: 10:20am On Mar 12, 2018
python1:
If I talk now, his piglets go use grunt give me headache, so let me come and be going before they arrive. Infact, let me assume I did not see the "enlightened" senator being schooled like a primary school pupil. grin grin
cheesy grin grin grin we pray a day will come when piglets can evolve to have the brain of Churchill Okonkwo

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Schooled On Twitter Again Pics by python1: 10:24am On Mar 12, 2018
usba:

cheesy grin grin grin we pray a day will come when piglets can evolve to have the brain of Churchill Okonkwo
Abeg my hand no dey o. As you can see, one "human being" is already insulting okonkwo. So let me leave before the giants arrive. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Schooled On Twitter Again Pics by usba: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2018
[s]
FarahAideed:
The Churchill Okwonkwo is the fool here , he obviously wasnt intelligent enough to even pick up the sarcasm in Shehu Sanis tweet yet started to run amock with uncalled statistics that only further buttressed Shehu Sanis tweet ....
[/s]

The olfactory lobe is not meant for thinking please use appropriate section and try again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Schooled On Twitter Again Pics by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:31am On Mar 12, 2018
So many foolish youths in this Godforsaken country++
Re: Shehu Sani Schooled On Twitter Again Pics by EricBloodAxe: 10:33am On Mar 12, 2018
Okay so a biafran rebuked and schooled an almajiri from parasite republic...next.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Schooled On Twitter Again Pics by usba: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2018
[s]
Hofbrauhaus:
So many foolish youths in this Godforsaken country++

[/s]

Nairaland must administer breathalyser test on certain users before they are allowed to login
Re: Shehu Sani Schooled On Twitter Again Pics by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2018
usba:

Nairaland must administer breathalyser test on certain users before they are allowed to login

It's such a shame we still have people like you in Nigeria. They are stealing your future and you are in your toilet defending your oppressors. It's such a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Schooled On Twitter Again Pics by usba: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2018
[s]
Hofbrauhaus:

It's such a shame we still have people like you in Nigeria. They are stealing your future and you are in your toilet defending your oppressors. It's such a shame.
[/s]
Huh? Stick to your stock in trade triablism

Re: Shehu Sani Schooled On Twitter Again Pics by Mazeltovscotty(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2018
What is the correlation between Shehu' tweet about US rejecting our oil and Churchill's tweet about China being US creditor?
I fink Churchill is the fool with prefix "big" here. His reply did not only correlate with Senator's tweet but also out of point. Probably, he felt too excited to have conversed with a senator on twitter. The idiot wanted to trend.

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Schooled On Twitter Again Pics by FarahAideed: 10:48am On Mar 12, 2018
Mazeltovscotty:
What is the correlation between Shehu' tweet about US rejecting our oil and Churchill's tweet about China being US creditor?
I fink Churchill is the fool with prefix "big" here. His reply did not only correlate with Senator's tweet but also out of point. Probably, he felt too excited to have conversed with a senator on twitter. The idiot wanted to trend.

Exactly my point

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Schooled On Twitter Again Pics by FarahAideed: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

The olfactory lobe is not meant for thinking please use appropriate section and try again

I never expected a Buhari supporter to understand my comment because afterall no smart person can ever support the Dullard Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Schooled On Twitter Again Pics by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]
Huh? Stick to your stock in trade triablism

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

Continue defending those who put you in chains. Your children would ask you...

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Schooled On Twitter Again Pics by usba: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2018
[s]
FarahAideed:

I never expected a Buhari supporter to understand my comment because afterall no smart person can ever support the Dullard Buhari
[/s]

Patient has moved thinking from olfactory lobe to the nerve endings found in the rectum region.
Re: Shehu Sani Schooled On Twitter Again Pics by FarahAideed: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

Patient has moved thinking from olfactory lobe to the nerve endings found in the rectum region.

Keep drinking that useless Buhari water you drink till you wake up okay

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Schooled On Twitter Again Pics by olatade(m): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2018
Another one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Schooled On Twitter Again Pics by macaphan007(m): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2018
FarahAideed:
I was shocked at the guy's tweet as well,he obviously didn't understand what the Senator was saying at all.....common sense is not common,he was obviously blinded by sentiments.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Democracy Day: Jonathan’s Achievements In 100 Days To Buhari’s In 3 Year / Woman Jumps To Her Death At Lagos Lagoon (The Real Story) / See 1st Person Whose Picture Appear When You Google "President Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.