Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Bbnaija 2018: Cee-c’s Family React To Recent Fight With Tobi - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2018: Cee-c’s Family React To Recent Fight With Tobi (494 Views)

BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) / #BBNaija 2018: 6 Housemates Evicted Already / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

Bbnaija 2018: Cee-c’s Family React To Recent Fight With Tobi by bushreporter: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-c’s family has reacted to the heated argument involving her and former strategic partner, Tobi.

Recall that following Tobi’s accusation that Cee-c touched his manhood, viewers of the reality show blasted the former strategic partners for their immature acts.

However, Cee-c’s family on her official instagram page@cee_official, said although they had a lot of unanswered questions concerning the fight, they do not understand Cee-c and Tobi.

The statement read, ”Just before I went to bed last night I did a short prayer.

“Lord please no Cebi drama when I wake, Amen.

”And Voila! Enough Cebi drama to last me a lifetime. And to even see that they made up and lay on the same bed after such heated moment. Like who does that?

”Even most married couples don’t make up that fast!

”I’m done with these two. Can’t be troubling myself over what I don’t understand. But I sure have a lot of questions unanswered.”

SOURCE

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Cee-c’s Family React To Recent Fight With Tobi by medexico(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2018
Don't be surprised if these two get married.
Tobi must confirm if she is a virgin
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Cee-c’s Family React To Recent Fight With Tobi by Paradigm777: 10:48am On Mar 12, 2018
Typing.....
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Cee-c’s Family React To Recent Fight With Tobi by Skyfornia(m): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2018
Okay...

Let’s Play!!! Give Yourself A Wakanda Name From This Picture / How To Hit Stardom In The Entertainment Industry / Popular Kannywood Actress,hauwa Maina,is Dead.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7