Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,841 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Fatima Dangote And Her Fiance Jamil Abubakar Release Stunning Pre-wedding Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Dangote And Her Fiance Jamil Abubakar Release Stunning Pre-wedding Photos (864 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances For Dangote At Fatima & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatima Dangote And Her Fiance Jamil Abubakar Release Stunning Pre-wedding Photos by 247frolic(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2018
The lovely couple Jamil and Fatima has released stunning pre-wedding photos of themselves as they get set for their D-day.

The lovely couple had their pre-wedding dinner over the weekend in preparation of the first part of their wedding which will be hosted in Kano state.

The first part of their wedding will be on 16 March, 2018 while the second part of the wedding will be on 24 March, 2018 which will hold in Lagos

http://newshelm.ng/fatima-dangote-and-her-fiance-jamil-abubakar-release-stunning-pre-wedding-photos/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Fatima Dangote And Her Fiance Jamil Abubakar Release Stunning Pre-wedding Photos by muykem: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
lovely couple. Jesus love you.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Her Fiance Jamil Abubakar Release Stunning Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
Badass arrangee marriage.

From Zarah to Osinbajo's daughter every every na arrangee marriage.

But this gets the goat.

Independent/Feminist be like when I marry I want to marry for love or marriage is not everything.

Salt of the earth.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Her Fiance Jamil Abubakar Release Stunning Pre-wedding Photos by LaudableXX: 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
TheCabal:
Badass arrangee marriage.

From Zarah to Osinbajo's daughter every every na arrangee marriage.

But this gets the goat.

Independent/Feminist be like when I marry I want to marry for love or marriage is not everything.

Salt of the earth.
In the days of our grandparents, marriages were arranged from North to South to East. sad Today, the Northerners still arrange marriages for their children even though a number of them are getting hitched, because the couple met and fell in love.

In the South, arranged marriages are no longer done, due to the high level of education and exposure. undecided Yet, there has been no conclusive evidence in Nigeria, showing that arranged marriages are less successful than love marriages. I have seen so many couples profess love, get married and then 2 years down the line, they land in the divorce courts. sad And I have seen perfect strangers get married off in an arranged wedlock, and their union is still thriving 20 years down the line. Different strokes, for different folks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wait And See, Presidency Tells Those Doubting Anti-corruption War / #politicalstewng: After A Year Hiatus, Sulaiman Aledeh Returns With New Tv Show / Buhari To Commissioned Dadin Kowa Hydro Dam Since His Visit In 1975 (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.