Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Security Beefed Up In Makurdi Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Beefed Up In Makurdi Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit (13112 Views)

Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx / Kano Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement: Security Beefed Up In The State / Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Beefed Up In Makurdi Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by emeejinsm: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
A leader in this country once said that his ambition does not Worth the life of any Nigerian , but buhari's ambition can consume any body excluding his son & daughters and he won't give a bleep
Is a pity
Re: Security Beefed Up In Makurdi Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
I want to see how Omenka will receive his pay master from his IDP camp.
Re: Security Beefed Up In Makurdi Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by economia: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
Prime4Val:
bros they are not protecting him from fulani, they are protecting him from the families and friends his fulani boys and brothers killed.
SOH! YOU FALL FOR MY PRANK

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed Up In Makurdi Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Prime4Val(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
economia:
SOH! YOU FALL FOR MY PRANK
lolzz, very expensive prank.
Re: Security Beefed Up In Makurdi Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by debolayinka(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
Why raise the security level for a man that couldn't secure the lives of those who voted him into power?
Re: Security Beefed Up In Makurdi Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by aliyubaka: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
Worst and dumbest president of Africa ever. President with jihadist mentality. Well nigerians, it's not your fault that you have this kind of man. Any country where you have islamists, this is what you have. Thank God for Jesus. See the alternative.

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed Up In Makurdi Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by afbstrategies: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
Why are they beefing security?

Even at 79 or 80 cheesy
Re: Security Beefed Up In Makurdi Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Dollabiz: 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oh
Re: Security Beefed Up In Makurdi Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by JMOB(m): 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
Beefing up of security when the President is visiting is not the president's call....What do we have the sss for? and the state governor hosting the President wouldn't want to be blamed if any harm comes to the president...Beefing up security is a must!!!
Re: Security Beefed Up In Makurdi Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
sorry1:
[s]He's beefing up security for his own safety but will be going about telling everyone that the Nigerian state is the safest place to be... Hypocrite!!! [b]God will punish all those that voted Buhari [/b]and that have refused to renounce him due to religious affiliation and sentimental reasons >:[/s](
God is blessing us everyday
Re: Security Beefed Up In Makurdi Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by piagetskinner(m): 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
buhari is the number1 enemy of benue...while dining with the devil remember to use a long spoon
Re: Security Beefed Up In Makurdi Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by internetpo(m): 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
Angelawhite:
Make way for the cow rearer is come
To claim the carcasses of his kinsmen's spoils
Make way for the dauran pharo
Enthroned as the Benue's Hero

Clear the dumps, patch the holes
For the patron of the killers is aboard
Paint the streets, throw the flowers
For the Lord of the Zombies is near

Poetic and apt.
Nice

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed Up In Makurdi Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Oluwambo147(m): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=simonlee post=65770956]

You think if Buhari dies you will finally have food to eat this afternoon?? undecided undecided[ what I'm worried about is if buhari kinsmen keep killing the farmers famine is 4 sure.Mind you I'm not hungry my gas cooker is hot right now,na you wey u think say because u be doc the rest of us are hungry na you hunger go kill in Jesus name oloriburuku Ogun go kill you may the wrath of herdsmen fall on you

Re: Security Beefed Up In Makurdi Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Oluwambo147(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
simonlee:

You think if Buhari dies you will finally have food to eat this afternoon?? undecided undecided
what I'm worried about is famine that is looming because of bull harri refusal to put a stop to the killings being perpetrated by his kinsmen and you doc you think I'm hungry, no my gas cooker is hot right now i pray may the wrath of Fulani herdsmen fall on you

Re: Security Beefed Up In Makurdi Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Emkay2018(m): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
dt wonderful smiley grin[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku / Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? / Amazon, AliExpress To Pay 6% Tax From Profits Made From Nigerian Customers - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.