Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her (33869 Views)

“If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Housewife Arrested For Battering Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Emmalez(m): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2018

Nigerian philanthropist, Amb.Dion Osagie penned an open letter to his wife after he battered her.

On January 20th,2018, the Nigerian-born American-based entrepreneur beat his wife of two years, Winifred. According to reports, Amb Osagie beat up Winifred and locked her up against her will, in their house in Benin, Edo State, after allegedly hitting her on the head with a knife.

He took to Facebook to publicly apologize to her .He wrote

Open letter to my wife.

Life is not always a bed of roses.

Dear Wife, I hope you are enjoying your vacation this far. I write this letter with so much love for you in my heart. I am struggling to find words I can use to lessen the hurt that I may have caused you but then again actions speak louder and I will rather show you.

I offer no excuse for my silly ways and I can only say I’m deeply sorry for having to put you through any drama because you simply do not deserve it. I’m certainly not asking for your total forgiveness but I’m appealing for time to allow me the chance to put right all the wrongs things.

I know it won’t be easy but I want to rebuild that trust and make things even better between us. It has been my attitude to correct every wrong not just with you but with everyone including those who hurt me. I am a man who is certainly not afraid to let the world know how much I love my wife and I have always dreamed to use my marriage as the perfect example to the world how marriage should be. I may fall short sometimes doesn’t mean I am bad. I may have my flaws but I am confident that I am better than most husbands.

Believe me or not, it is not easy to live in a 4 wall corner of a house with a person from a total different background as yours. It takes a lot of challenges to get things right. However, we must not only look at the negative aspects of our lives.. We should also look at the positive vibes. Those times we have made each other smile, it has not been so bad all the way. Many marriages face challenges but the ability to overcome them is why it is called marriage. Remember you have sang “Katopot of envy several times”

I want to save this marriage of ours. We have gone through so much together. I know you have put a lot on hold for me which I do not take for granted. I also want you to know that I have great plans for you. If we fail to plan, we plan to fail. I don’t want to be a failure and I will never be one. I know sorry wouldn’t be enough to alleviate your pain and erase the bad memories.

What I fervently hope for now is for you to give me a chance to make you happy again and prove to you that I can be a better husband. Remember, I am not perfect, you are not perfect, no one in the world is perfect, God sees our imperfectly perfectly. Like you always say, it is a greater strength to forgive. I hereby request your greatness. We all have been broken at some points but we are certainly not beyond repair.

Over 1000 persons, family and friends around the world have reach out to you to express their love and concern.. If you can’t forgive me, at least for their sake it is necessary you do. Always remember because of my work, service to humanity, the devil will always try to break me. If you stop loving me, they have won, If stoping my work will make you more happy then I will. Never forget you are my Godsent.

Just Incase you decide to leave me, you must invite everyone that was present at the introduction, traditional wedding and white wedding to attend the divorce ceremony. As for me, I am not leaving and it is for better or for worse according to the altar of God you believe in.

Darling, I’m sorry once again.

Thanks for being a great mother to all my boys. Happy mother day! Together we can
A Godsent foundation Win Women Fellowship

Love Always,

Your King, your lord, your stubborn man!
Ambassador Dion Osagie
March 11th 2018

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/12/nigerian-philanthropist-writes-open-letter-to-wife-after-battering-her/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by kapelvej: 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
Are you kidney me grin grin. hmmmm, FTC on woman molester. Please I want to sell this land

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2018

I write this letter with so much love for you in my heart.

I sense someone is fighting Konji!

siaman wan enter madam punnany again!

chai, men can be so ridiculous when KONJILIZED

lol grin
Drabeey was HERE

28 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by fergusen: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Mtccheww. Yinmu angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Bayajidda1: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
grin
Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Bayajidda1: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
c as i dey look

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by nairavsdollars(f): 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
i dont support battering but it takes a man with a good heart to admit his guilt. hope the beating won't happen again

30 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Histrings08(m): 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
Na their wahala be that, Tz none of my business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by simonlee(m): 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
Women don't understand that the reason why most men start beating their wives after marriage is because after concealing your real face behind all that heavy makeup, and then going to the bathroom to wash it off after the heavy spending is outright fraud!
Tell me how your face will give him joy??

Just saying ooo....

9 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by emmyw(m): 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by OnyeJombo: 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
cool
Very weak defense in high court of konji

6 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by adeniyi3971(m): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
kapelvej:
Are you kidney me grin grin

No he's liver you!

11 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by LadySarah: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
That may be your tribute If she hsd died.Coward!!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by missjane: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hmmm, if he was truly sorry he wouldn't make the apology public. Nobi mouth

2 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Authoreety: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
D deed has already bn done!

Wetin make e beat am wt knife na.... na wa o
Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Dindondin(m): 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Dear wife of Mr Osagie, enjoy the beatings till eternity if you become his wife again.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by modaink333: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
Love conquers all.. No one is a Saint

3 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Litesanti(m): 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bold step taken

2 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by ceecee0703(m): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
He's worth another trial, wife abeg!
Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Once a man hits a lady,no matter the level of apologiz,he will always do it over and over

36 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Innobee99(m): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Konji can make u say anything unsayable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by piagetskinner(m): 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
yawns....

1 Like

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Daviddson(m): 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
"Your King, your lord, your stubborn man ! - Ambassador Dion Osagie"

The above clearly shows that the man has yet to fully repent from his wife-battery lifestyle.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Adeyinka123: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
Wow! Great move. I hope bad friends or peer pressure will not make the woman to do otherwise. This is indeed a mature move.

2 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Uzyvicks(f): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Heya, so touching,. Is he a poet?

1 Like

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by abike12(f): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
utter nonsense. don't try to gloss over a serious issue like abuse. he didn't talk about seeking help for his dangerous behavior, abuse cannot be explained by "we have had our issues" or "marriage is not a bed of roses". most times abusers can't stop hitting their wives until she leaves, or dies or they get professional help. no be by epistle. as for the wife, you better use your head so you don't end up in a body bag.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by FisifunKododada: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
He refers to himself as her LORD - no wonder he batters her anytime he wants shocked

Modified:
ucheuzor1:

There is nothing teasing in the usage of the word lord. Maybe that's what they usually use in their relationship. every relationship has word partner call themselves. it might be what d woman normally calls him, and in such reconciliation as this, they are essential to refreshen the hurt partner's memory.

Hmm interesting. You are very perceptive on this issue. I have to admit you have a very valid point.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by omooba969(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
Those are two different ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by debolayinka(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
Don't just write a letter, learn to become a man, a husband and a father.

2 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
modaink333:
Love conquers all.. No one is a Saint
Yimu till we see a funeral page for her.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) / Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son / Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.