Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft (44189 Views)

Apostle Suleman Remembers Benson Idahosa 23 Years After Death (photo) / Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by veykey: 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
Euouae:
Scam!

Juju expire, time to pay-back with you life!

Even the bible states that no one knows the appointed time
Complete the quotation of the bible
Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by jagadab: 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
datola:
Wow! How I wished these events were documented in video recordings.

there is go watch the movie idahosa at the cinemas
Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by fof1: 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
Euouae:
Scam!

Juju expire, time to pay-back with you life!

Even the bible states that no one knows the appointed time

U ARE A LOST SOUL,VERY IGNORANT OF D BASIC TRUTH. PLS FIND JESUS BEFORE U ARE LOST IN ETERNAL DAMNATION. UR SOUL IS VOID OF HIS BLISS. FOOLS TODAY STILL DOUBT DIVINE IMPACTS...
Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by Arnoldy(m): 12:00am On Mar 13, 2018
I respect Daddy a lot. A very great mentor that has thought me even after death

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by MATEX30: 12:02am On Mar 13, 2018
This is a Great and Powerful man of God, all of us at Dunamisblog, celebrates the Great HAND OF GOD upon his servant;

http://dunamisblog.com/today-makes-it-20years-benson-idahosa-went-to-be-with-the-lord/
Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 13, 2018
Grand master of ogboni

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 13, 2018
Arnoldy:
I respect Daddy a lot. A very great mentor that has thought me even after death

Story. Great man my foot!
Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by ValentineMary(m): 3:58am On Mar 13, 2018
Biafrareform:
The only man who stopped Association of World Witches from holding their meeting.
He was so fearful.

Sleep on Sir
Dude are you being serious right now U made me laugh so much
Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by DSDLIVEREPORT: 5:00am On Mar 13, 2018
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.
In all we do we.need to be conscious of heaven and hell
Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 13, 2018
There was a man during the time of prophet solomon.he was walking on the street when he noticed a man staring intently at him.this happened for almost a week,so he went to complain to the prophet.prophet sulaimon asked him what he wish and he said he wants the prophet to use his command over the wind to carry him so far away from his home where the man would not see him.the prophet granted him his wish,but as soon as he landed at his new place,he saw the man waiting for him.the man introduced himself as the messenger of death and said he could not take his life at his own city because he wasnt destined to die in his home city.
Nobody can never know when or where or how he wiill die,because Allah has not revealed it to anyone
Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by donnie(m): 7:10am On Mar 13, 2018
Gbemishile1:
There was a man during the time of prophet solomon.he was walking on the street when he noticed a man staring intently at him.this happened for almost a week,so he went to complain to the prophet.prophet sulaimon asked him what he wish and he said he wants the prophet to use his command over the wind to carry him so far away from his home where the man would not see him.the prophet granted him his wish,but as soon as he landed at his new place,he saw the man waiting for him.the man introduced himself as the messenger of death and said he could not take his life at his own city because he wasnt destined to die in his home city.
Nobody can never know when or where or how he wiill die,because Allah has not revealed it to anyone

Allah hasn't but Jehovah has and does.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 13, 2018
Can u predict urs?
Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by donnie(m): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2018
Gbemishile1:
Can u predict urs?

The LORD can show it to me if he chooses to and without permission from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by 4kings: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2018
ValentineMary:

Dude are you being serious right now U made me laugh so much
That shows that most Nigerians really have a long way to go. And people liked the post sha.

When some people abroad are researching on longetivity most Nigerians are talking about "Association of World Witches". Na wa ooo
Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by bmaks: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lord let my end be like his and let me only depart after i have spent all and finish my whole duty here on earth.

R.I.P Papa
Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
I wont say more
keep on hoping
Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by madprophet(m): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
Daviddson:
There are few books that have touched my heart and have had great effects on me. One of them is Fire in His Bones, written by a certain Ruthane Garlock, about Bishop Idahosa. You can't read that book and stay the same. You can get it from a bookstore that deals on Christian books. You can also get a hard copy version from Jumia. Getting it free from Google search seems very difficult.
You have a weird moniker; I'm surprised you're interested in such a book as this.

Sorry why you surprised??
Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by shepherd316: 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
How true is this story that ogboni people came to his burial and did stuffs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25 Early Morning Prayer To Command Your Day / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival / 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.