Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Travel USA.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel USA.. (520 Views)

Travel/usa Graduate Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travel USA.. by adedayoadetosoy: 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
Good day my names are Adetosoye Adedayo,I am planning on going to the US very soon through visiting.My brother is in the US and he is planning on sending me letter of invitation and my mum is also going to the US for summer this year because she already has a 2year visa.
What are the chances of me getting a visa if I also tell the consular that I want to follow my mum down to the US with the inclusion of my brothers letter of invitation...Kindly reply
Thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Places To Spend The Sallah Holiday / Lagos Fire: See Another Truck Trying To Risk The Life Of Innocent People / Everything About South Korean Visa Pls Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.