Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Laughing Is The Best And Cheapest Treatment For Humanity - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laughing Is The Best And Cheapest Treatment For Humanity (892 Views)

Compilation Of Latest Naija Facebook Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing / This Reply Got Me Laughing (photos) / Akpan And Oduma.. This Men Mumu No Get Part 2 (I Can't Stop Laughing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laughing Is The Best And Cheapest Treatment For Humanity by Angelparadise: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
A Catholic priest was dying in a hospital and asked the doctor to call Police Officer and a Politician. within minutes, the two appeared. He asked them to sit on either side of the bed. The priest held their hand and kept quite. The two men were so touched and at the same time felt very important for being summoned by a priest at his dying moment. Out of anxiety, the Politician asked "But why did you call us?"The priest gathered all his strength and said 'Jesus died between two thieves...... I want to go the same way!!!!!
:Copied
Re: Laughing Is The Best And Cheapest Treatment For Humanity by Angelparadise: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
I can't wait for my pastor to say do something crazy for Jesus...I will just carry the offering box and runaway which I have been bless by obeying my pastor.
Re: Laughing Is The Best And Cheapest Treatment For Humanity by Angelparadise: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
THIS WORLD IS CRAZY!!....
(1).You buy your girfriend cellphone, another guy comes in and buy her airtime....Thisis what I call DIVISION OF LABOUR..
(2).You buy clothes for your girlfriend,another guy comes in and UnCloth her,...This is what I call SEPARATION OF POWERS...
(3).You pay school fees for your girlfriend, Another man pays her house rent..This is what I call BUSINESS COMBINATION..
(4).You try to ask your girlfriend to make Love with her and she refuse, Another man comes in and make Love with her everyday ,,What do call it

you call this ??
:Copied

(A) Opportunity Cost
(B) Equilibrium Point
(C) Bad Investment

(1) (Reply)

Slap Competition (lafpluscomedy) (episode 08) / Funny Moment As Lion Attack Thieves / It's Memes Sunday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.