Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship (10121 Views)

Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe / Origin Of The Name Bello?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by YungMillionaire: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
FisifunKododada:
They are now crying to the mods like little children - awon oponu.

How do can you tell someone is an upcoming artist?

Any artist that wears sunglasses indoors is probably an upcoming artist.

So this upcoming artist sorry 'oba' of that small village sorry Bini is now so frustrated and does not know how to remove the reproach of wh0red0m that has deeply stained his entire village sorry 'kingdom' with absolute disgrace.

If I start posting the upcoming artist's pictures here - this babies will start crying. tongue

FK abeg stop this now. My grandma na bini abeg take am easy. Abeg leave this thread you are too smart 4 this. Na beg I beg you.
Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by AxxeMan: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4qo17EiQpI

Some Yoruba Prostitues fighting over 5naira

Hahahahahha
Local league Champions grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by FisifunKododada: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
See they have started crying and I have not even started grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by AxxeMan: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by FisifunKododada: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
YungMillionaire:

FK abeg stop this now. My grandma na bini abeg take am easy. Abeg leave this thread you are too smart 4 this. Na beg I beg you.

Okay YM - na your face I dey look o! Otherwise, this little villagers go see weeh 2 day
Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by AxxeMan: 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by GodIsBiafran: 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
AxxeMan:
[s]

Nnamdi Kanu will forever be greater than Oba of Bini. This is a fact and it pains you. No vex now. cheesy

Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by YungMillionaire: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
FisifunKododada:

Okay YM - na your face I dey look o! Otherwise, this little villagers go see weeh 2 day

Thank you. I appreciate it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by AxxeMan: 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
[s]
FisifunKododada:

[/s]
Stupid coward !

You for stay na make I baptise your entire generation with koboko

Stinky Ewedu Eating bazstard!!

grin cheesy grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
cheesy
Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by YungMillionaire: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=AxxeMan post=66004618][/quote]

Guy, its time to move on. I have brokered a truce. Lets move on to a more constructive thread.
Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by AxxeMan: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
cheesy

grin grin grin
cheesy
[center]
grin grin grin
[/center]cheesy
Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by AxxeMan: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
YungMillionaire:

Guy, its time to move on. I have brokered a truce. Lets move on to a more constructive thread.

You are very mad!!

What useless truce!

Don't ever quote me in your stupid life!!
Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by Emilokoiyawon: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
AxxeMan:

Dude. You have no idea who you are dealing with. Go and thank YM if no be him FK go put u na oba for GIF rubbish am for this thread. The guy is a GIF guru - you can't compete.

"Be smart, learn to pick your enemies" Ancient Chinese wisdom.
Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by AxxeMan: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
Stinky Yoruba Bastardized Toto

Tufia!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by GodIsBiafran: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Dude. You have no idea who you are dealing with. Go and thank YM if no be him FK go put u na oba for GIF rubbish am for this thread. The guy is a GIF guru - you can't compete.

"Be smart, learn to pick your enemies" Ancient Chinese wisdom.

Don't mind the fool. He is a learner. He must be new on NL. Sometimes when you save a child from death, he thinks he is the one saving you. YungMill should have allowed FK tear am to pieces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by YungMillionaire: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
AxxeMan:

[s]You are very mad!!

What useless truce!

Don't ever quote me in your stupid life!![/s]

I see you are not a quick learner. The guy you are trying to spare with is stronger than you when it comes to using gifs. You are just posting links and pics. I have 2 much respect for my grandma to allow her people to be dragged in the mud because of your foolishness. You are not very smart. You don't even know who to fight on this forum. Sad.
Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by YungMillionaire: 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

Don't mind the fool. He is a learner. He must be new on NL. Sometimes when you save a child from death, he thinks he is the one saving you. YungMill should have allowed FK tear am to pieces.

I did the right thing. The guy is not that new on NL. He is just clueless. If not for my connection with Bini, I will not even intervene.
Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by AxxeMan: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by Emilokoiyawon: 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
YungMillionaire:

I did the right thing. The guy is not that new on NL. He is just clueless. If not for my connection with Bini, I will not even intervene.

The dude is posting links and videos (like 2015 on NL) - he never see anything. I agree with you. I also have connection to Bini and I support your truce. Let the little dog continue is little barking since the rottweiler has decided to do something else grin grin
Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by GodIsBiafran: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

The dude is posting links and videos (like 2015 on NL) - he never see anything. I agree with you. I also have connection to Bini and I support your truce. Let the little dog continue is little barking since the rottweiler has decided to do something else grin grin

That got me cracking up. When the rottweiler is not around the little chihuahua thinks he is in charge. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by YungMillionaire: 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hey guys lets celebrate our country here: https://www.nairaland.com/4408752/100-most-reputable-africans-nigeria

Leave the chihuahua to continue making his little noise tongue

Our beautiful Mynd44 - I have brokered peace on this thread. Is there a reward for me? cheesy
Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by AxxeMan: 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
[img]https://media1./images/2b6469e17d06489488d1d80bc67b6c7a/tenor.gif?itemid=11303211[/img]

When I see some ewedu basztsrds on this thread cheesy
Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by GodIsBiafran: 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
AxxeMan:

No be just posting gif from internet - can you make your own gif to suit the specific attack? This little dog is slow grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by Emilokoiyawon: 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

No be just posting gif from internet - can you make your own gif to suit the specific attack? This little dog is slow grin grin grin grin grin

You really expect the little chihuahua to create his own gif rather than copy and paste? Common, you are asking 2 much from the puppy

Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by davidnazee: 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Original Africans are the Edos, Urhobo, Ijaws, Ibibio, Efik...
Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa/Fulanis please who are you people, where una come from?? you guys have no history!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by GodIsBiafran: 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
davidnazee:
Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa/Fulanis please who are you people, where una come from?? you guys have no history!!

My friend remove Igbo from that your useless list before I place Amadioha-curse on your head!
Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by davidnazee: 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

My friend remove Igbo from that your useless list before I place Amadioha-curse on your head!

My guy abeg no vex. I just Dey wonder who Igbo people be and where dem come from. Tell us una history.
Only the great Benin kingdom and all Edo people get true history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by AxxeMan: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
davidnazee:

The Bastard sheep's from the west will always make noise!! What dyu expect cheesy
Re: The Origin Of Lagos And Bini Relationship by davidnazee: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
80% of Yoruba people are returnee slaves that couldn’t find the real villages or homelands so the British just dumped them in Lagos area and made them loyal servants to the British.
Igbo people, I’m still searching for una history I no fit find anything. Who una be??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please What Is The Meaning Of Nekwa And Inukwa / List Of Tribes In Rivers State Nigeria / Ahmad Garba Gunna Emerges New Emir Of Kagara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.