Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions (51152 Views)

Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers / New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) / Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Mztarstrechy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Governor Dankwambo of Gombe state,expected to be PDP 2019 presidential flag bearer has taken to Facebook to throw some shades  which seem to be directed to President Buhari.According to him,a president should not encourge tribalism.Below is what he wrote...

'‪Say no to tribalism, ethnicity and sentiments in 2019. Tribalism and ethnicity cannot move Nigeria forward. Go for competence and capacity in moving forward. ‬

‪Go and get your #PVC '

'‪A president of a nation is someone who treats everyone as his people, tribe, family, religion and above all who is just and fair to every citizen'. ‬

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/gombe-governor-dankwambo-indirectly.html?m=1

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Mztarstrechy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2018

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Mztarstrechy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2018

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by sarrki(m): 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
Dankwaambo you missed it

You fired a wrong shot

I swear

Next

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by EazyMoh(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
He's right you know. People like me are wary of returning PDP to power though.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by chuksjuve(m): 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
Shot fired!

Target aimed and met.

Message passed and delivered..

Will the recipient listen?

I doubt, a dullard is always and will always be be a dullard

BMC crew, cry me a river . grin grin

169 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Mazeltovscotty(m): 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
If PDP presents this man to contest against Buhari, then I wll be boldly convinced that 2019 election is already fixed like a football match.

61 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by sarrki(m): 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
In the north east where you come from

You can't win more than the southern gombe as it stands

I mean from kaltungo to cham

You will also get a great margin from southeast and south south

Aside that 5 states from the east and 6 from south south with Benue joined

Minus it from the 36 Fact inclusive

Don't also forget that Southwest and Northwest have the final say .

I mean block vote

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by chicoMX(m): 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
My PVC is ready and I have decided to vote for anyone that doesn't have the letter "B" in his name.

22 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by sarrki(m): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
Dankwambo I swear you just missed the little chance you have

Remember that North east one of the strongest hold of pmb

Of you doubt

Yobe, Borneo, Bauchi and Adamawa

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Omeokachie: 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
A moderate must take over come 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by neezar: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
The truth is indeed bitter

See as my man Sarrki just dey wail for this thread cheesy cheesy

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by anibirelawal(m): 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
tongue Talk is cheap!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by FarahAideed: 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

I mean block vote

And what even makes you think the South West will vote for Buhari

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by chicoMX(m): 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
I mean block vote

If he fired a wrong shot, why all these reactions? grin

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by chicoMX(m): 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
I mean block vote

If he fired a wrong shot, why all these reactions? grin

25 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Paperwhite(m): 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
Epic message.Guess the clannish,nepotic,ethnic and most bigoted dullard up there still have functioning ears

14 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by sarrki(m): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

And what even makes you think the South West will vote for Buhari

Lagos-Abeokuta railway,

Benin Ore expressway

Lagos Ibadan expressway

Ilorin Ibadan expressway

N many more

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by buhariguy(m): 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nothing wrong with the message,
Is indirectly telling idiotic pigs of Biafra to vote without sentiment.

The message is not for buhari, because buhari is not tribalistically,ethnically,religiously and sectionally or regionally

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Stingman: 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Lagos-Abeokuta railway,

Benin Ore expressway

Lagos Ibadan expressway

Ilorin Ibadan expressway

N many more

That's what the aspirant was saying....a sectional leader like Buhari who divides Nigeria on the basis of 97% and 5% is not a good leader...

Developing only SW and the north...makes him only president of parts of Nigeria...

Is that what you want?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Stingman: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
buhariguy:
Nothing wrong with the message,
Is indirectly telling idiotic pigs of Biafra to vote without sentiment

unschooled almajiri lepers everywhere...

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
How is that criticism, it is a statement of facts nothing more, nothing less, anyone that sees it as wrong has a dull thinking brain

5 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by AngelicBeing: 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Who cares, nonsense grin

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
The same people...
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by bedspread: 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
Never again
Never again
Never again
Never again Buhari
YOU ARE OUT IN JESUS NAME

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by pat077: 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
Buhari has shown from his actions and inactions that he belongs to nobody but belongs to the fulanis and thier cows

4 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by akeentech(m): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Who cares, nonsense grin
I do

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Mock all you want, you still cant get the presidency

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by AngelicBeing: 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
chuksjuve:
Shot fired!

Target aimed and met.

Message passed and delivered..

Will the recipient listen?

I doubt, a dullard is always and will always be be a dullard

BMC crew, cry me a river . grin grin
grin

3 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria politics. Anyway, time will tell.
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by buhariguy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
Stingman:

That's what the aspirant was saying....a sectional leader like Buhari who divides Nigeria on the basis of 97% and 5% is not a good leader...

Developing only SW and the north...makes him only president of parts of Nigeria...

Is that what you want?
and buhari has done more in south east than any other region

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters / Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) / Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.