Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today (55378 Views)

PDP Campaign Rally In Kaduna State Today-photos / Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) / Lekki Flooded After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by jchioma: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
My God will disgrace you if you don't do anything about this fulani herdsmen.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Elvixbeatz(m): 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ortom: u see whr i point so.. GOD dey dere dey look us o... So na animals God creat for hm own likeness shey..
Bubu: oga calm down i dn cm i dn cm na settlement b dis na.... ppl dn dey die no b 2day o shocked shocked
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Habibatuley23: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
coolcharm:
Ortom: Erm... Bubu, will you wait till 2019? Why not just follow this way to daura with all your herdsmen once and for all?

Buhari: speechless... Lost

I can see how deep is your effort to become a comedian undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by DeviIhimself: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
raphafire:

I'm now sure that u are not human....u r the devil himself
what's your problem dude
why are calling me
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by coolcharm(m): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Habibatuley23:

I can see how deep is your effort to become a comedian undecided
at least, I will be competing with your mentor and paymaster Bubu

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by SaintzPeter(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
Alarm go soon blow for you..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by delzbaba(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
Orton: you this man the thunder that will fire you is coming from hell Buhari: akoi goro?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
his Fulani foot soldiers are waiting for striking order... otom should not cry us river
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by bmos(m): 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
sinaj:
funniest thing av read today cheesy

Honesty, the guy try

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by noblesail(m): 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
Buhari: Ortom how far

Ortom: Don't ask me sir, na God wey dey heaven go judge you and your brothers cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by menwongo(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
Olukokosir:
No matter how tired I may be,seeing buhari on Tv always gives me strength to stand up and change the channel.
Lol
Epic comment of the year 2018

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Awaja(m): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
Don’t mind those fighting for us at the grass root,we are on our way to up up
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Jerryvicker(m): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ortom: my presido how u see d sky nah?

Buhari: ohh ortom my guy e dey show red

Ortom: hopefully ur Allah go take u to heaven, ur own don finish since e be Sey u be virus wey don dey destroy not only my state but also niigerians,

Buhari: come oh am'yam nat d real buhari ohh, na photoshop u dey see so.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Coldfeets: 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
ORTOM: Baba don't mind dem. Who God don bless no man can curse!

SAI BABA: Yowaaa!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by talk2percy(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
Sad and bad day for wailers

Your vote, that of ur family members, including ur village people plus the underage registration u people did can never bring this dullard back to Aso Rock. Wake up and deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by lagosmp3(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lol

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by stevecantrell: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
Baba that thing over your head up there....its called Thunder....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Strikethem: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
Olukokosir:
No matter how tired I may be,seeing buhari on Tv always gives me strength to stand up and change the channel.
grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Proffdada: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
alldbest:

grin

Oga hope u know d meaning of imbroglio?
he has the worst case of imbrogliosis grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by afbstrategies: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
Gov. Ortom: Mr President, how are you.

Buhari: Gwooood

Gov. Ortom: Welcome To Benue State

Buhari: Gbura Ubanzu, you fink I'm here to symfatize wiz you?

Gov. Ortom: You See your life Thunder will fire all the cabals around you because we know you are not this heartless
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Olukokosir:
Whywhyogun

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by iHart(m): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
eleojo23:

So for your mind now you have made a reasonable sentence?

Look at the meaning of imbroglio and see what you wrote up there..

The kind of people supporting Buhari sef...smh
well, what you have is the dictionary meaning. In the context of his statement, you know what he means. He passed a massage and you got got it!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
DeviIhimself:
what's your problem dude
why are calling me

Ewooo....abeg, no vex

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by MTKbudapest(m): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
He said bubu all this things u are doing... There is God o
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by mustafa006: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
Buhari most stay come 2019 sai BaBa!! sai Buhari!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by JAWBONE(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ortom is more dangerous to Benue people than Buhari...Benue people must get him out first. Instead of the clueless ortom to take Buhari to the grave and show him the result of his actions/inactions he even has the guts to smile with him. Shame on you Ortom

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Habibatuley23: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
coolcharm:
at least, I will be competing with your mentor and paymaster Bubu

Waoo!!
Bubu matter don bend people life Oo eeeeeee
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Edge1(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
Sad and bad day for wailers

Grade 10 psychopath
Zombified Monkey.

Only u, beht y?

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by clivequentin: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Mysterious!! Goat Eats 17 Million Naira In Of Assembly Edo State
Read full article here
http:///yvYUnP
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by clivequentin: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Mysterious!! Goat Eats 17 Million Naira In Of Assembly Edo State
Read full article here
http:///yvYUnP
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by adecz: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
"Who do you plan to handover to,
when you finally fly back to Daura
next year"??
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today by Edge1(m): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
Alariiwo:
Ipob e-miscreants won't like this grin

They want Ortom to hold PMB responsible for Benue killings without proof or anything.
Wailing losers.

Welcome back, our NL Zombified Monkey

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / Meet Major General Rogers Ibe Nicholas: Leading The Nigerian Army Against Shekau / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.