Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa (30452 Views)

Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / Atiku Abubakar Called By Pompeo, US Secretary Of State / Rex Tillerson Arrives Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by hebrew63(m): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
PMB thinking about cow now Kudo to u PMB
Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
Good Our president..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by breakeven: 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
mars123:
Buhari doesn't know anything. He is a certificateless, tribalistic murderer.

The problem is that the same people who forced him into people's consciousness are doing the same with Dankwambo today. The guvnor has no plans, ideas, manifesto laid out yet. Hasn't even declared.

You Nigerians should learn from past mistakes. I remember Buhari being absent from campaigns and it was okay because we needed Jonathan out by fire by force. Three years later, back to square one.
No we are back to square zero
Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by Ironi: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oh Nigeria, why display such dirty carpet on such an occasion when you know CNN will show the world this one.

Common carpet you no fit steam vacuum clean am small sef.

The African will always fall your hand no matter what!
Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by kenyguy(m): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by Yankee101: 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Elections...
Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by Gossiplover: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
good for them
Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by 9inches(m): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
RIP boko haram. Trump train is coming!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by duwdu: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
kenyguy:
So this is fake news

https://www.nairaland.com/4394063/breaking-us-secretary-state-tillerson

This post spured me to visit the thread, where the following was "written" from the "chief's" mouth on there...

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Which sensible person will want to visit Aso Rock where the grand patron of the killer herdsmen sits?
He obviously went to beef up his security or chickened out.

No US official would want to suffer what Congressman Leo Ryan suffered in Jonestown.

Some people no go kill pesin with them "lamentationments!" gringringrin

Meanwhile, the post garnered 64 Likes, the highest by a large margin that one could see on that thread. (See screenshot.)

Morals of the story: Some aspects of the Politics section of the site are currently infested by some online warriors imbibed with a troubled and vicious mindset.

Hmm, better to just let things burn themselves out.

P34c3

Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by abimic(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
amiibaby:
Back so soon from Benue? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This buhari is so heartless I swear cry
Get facts right, he's not heartless welcoming a friendly nation, US have helped Nigeria in many ways we can't pay back, and Rex can't be received by PYO since PMB is in the country, Infact, from wherever PMB was even outside the country, he would gladly be happy to return to welcome a top US official since he's currying favor from them. The only mistake was paying a condolence visit a time it coincides with a top US official visiting. He could have shelved the commiseration to an earlier time had he listened or to a later time. It takes a dumb person to think PMB won't personally receive Rex.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by vncntluv(m): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

E pain am
You need Rehab
Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by amiibaby(f): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
abimic:

Get facts right, he's not heartless welcoming a friendly nation, US have helped Nigeria in many ways we can't pay back, and Rex can't be received by PYO since PMB is in the country, Infact, from wherever PMB was even outside the country, he would gladly be happy to return to welcome a top US official since he's currying favor from them. The only mistake was paying a condolence visit a time it coincides with a top US official visiting. He could have shelved the commiseration to an earlier time had he listened or to a later time. It takes a dumb person to think PMB won't personally receive Rex.
and whoever says he shouldn't receive Rex or whatever his name is. But before US or any other nation for that matter is concerned Nigerian's priorities should come first. What has the so called us done for Nigeria that we have not done much more negatively or otherwise. So what am I saying in nutshell Nigerians well being is/will/still will be his number one concern.. So that being said Buhari is a sadist. A religious fanatics, a tribaliatic heartless animal,, quote me anywhere
Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by AnanseK(m): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Sai Baba!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by neduprince(m): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

Finally
Your explanation on the other thread
I just wanted to be sure
You guys are all the same
Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by AnanseK(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
amiibaby:
and whoever says he shouldn't receive Rex or whatever his name is. But before US or any other nation for that matter is concerned Nigerian's priorities should come first. What has the so called us done for Nigeria that we have not done much more negatively or otherwise. So what am I saying in nutshell Nigerians well being is/will/still will be his number one concern.. So that being said Buhari is a sadist. A religious fanatics, a tribaliatic heartless animal,, quote me anywhere

I truly sympathize with you. You are perhaps a youth dragged into this evil conspiracy by those who want to scare Buhari away so that Nigeria will return to the PDP days of impunity. But this will never happen. Buhari until 2023 and then we find another real nationalist, not the criminally selfish visionless thieves we had for most of the 16 years before PMB.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by iamloski(m): 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
God Bless Muhammadu Buhari
I think you are cursed and mrntally retarded.
Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by amiibaby(f): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
AnanseK:

I truly sympathize with you. You are perhaps a youth dragged into this evil conspiracy by those who want to scare Buhari away so that Nigeria will return to the PDP days of impunity. But this will never happen. Buhari until 2023 and then we find another real nationalist, not the criminally selfish visionless thieves we had for most of the 16 years before PMB.
now I know how shallow minded u can be. There is no need exchanging words an almajiri. I weep for ur soul
Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by amiibaby(f): 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
iamloski:
I think you are cursed and mrntally retarded.
they are really cursed
Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by Kestolovee95(f): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
tamethem:

Sarrki Sarrki Sarrki how many times did I call you.

Pick the log of wood in your eyes before picking the speck in others' eyes.

Simple sentence that you too made is full of errors.

It is not Biking space but Booking space
And
Simple sentence you cant ( Cant what) within minutes

Be very careful o!

Why Na grin
you don finish the dirty amulumala illiterate. grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
Does Buhari know where the man comes from ?
Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
Kestolovee95:

you don finish the dirty amulumala illiterate. grin
Na me dey do amulumala abi your uncle Sarrki.
If you can read wella u won't say I dey speak Amulumala
Simple English you can not spoken. grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by AnanseK(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
amiibaby:
now I know how shallow minded u can be. There is no need exchanging words an almajiri. I weep for ur soul

As usual, Your expertise is on insults no logic no substance. Typical of an empty vessel. Calling me an Almajiri aims to provoke and to degrade but that will not compensate for your narrow mindedness and utter ignorance. Weep for your own soul, indeed if you have one.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by dynasty01: 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=sarrki post=65776959]This man is really giving Enemies of the state serious concern this days

He's hyperactive

His boiz are also working

Amaechi and Fashola firing from all cylinders

[/quote
how do u manage to sleep at night. have you really imagined what u have reduced yourself to because of cheap stipends?
Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by brookz: 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
Maybe he came to beg for on behalf of that Coward Albino and his Miscreants make Nig Govt forgive them because thy don't know what thy doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by ukejejohnson(m): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Nigerians are being brutally murdered in their sleep, hundreds of citizens brazenly and cruelly matcheted, shot, women, children men all being killed daily in their homes and you are happy?

Bros y'all should calm down on this issue, except you're an agent as he said!

Bcuz the said PDP left us with this boko haram while APC introduced herdsmen. This people are clueless and useless. Now they saw both parties are crashing and they're tactically defecting to SDP thinking we are all fools who's doesn't know anything.

Buhari is trying a little bit to rebuild what GJ squandered but terrorism has eating up the government.

To me PDP, APC and this SDP are the same people at the end of the day. None of these people should be voting in bcuz they make no difference but enslaving us.

Look at a senator after receiving a monthly salary still spend 13.5m for unaccounted running, plus 700k for total rubbish and subjected y'all to argumentators .

What this country need is a PRIDE president.

What I mean by PRIDE....

Let's use USA as an example, americas will do anything possible to remain the world power based on ECONOMY AND SECURITY wise. That is what I called PRIDE

Imagine 50germans citizens trying to cross medditerian sea for better live. I swear chancellor Angela Merkel will resign out of shame for failing her country. It's called PRIDE bcuz USA won't ridicule themselves before any country, rather set an example.

Those countries topping the world powers prioritize their country as of their families.

I wonder why we employ foreign coach for our football team but can't employ a foreign brain to rule this country bcuz it's a exactly what would safe us.

People like Canadians whom when they're over paid and not paying others well as thy should. They protest

Do anyone see too much contentment and care for others in that?

Buhari son had an accident and immediately flew out to be properly attended to, but our fellow citizens are often drawing in the sea way to Europe and nobody cares. What is the difference between their kids and ours? Isn't this oil money for everybody?

We don't need an in-depth introspection to know what we need. My fellow compatriot we need to be re-colonies again, is better than this

Thank you

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by donb06: 12:51am On Mar 13, 2018
Buhari: hw far na

Rex: I dey o

Buhari: how's america

Rex: america fyn and Nigeria??

Buhari: this sh**t hole no dey easy oo

Rex: don't worry trump will help u to suck some shit

Buhari: Rex thank am for me and tell am say more shit is in the north than south so he shud concentrate in the north...... And I promise to help america fight corruption.

Rex: yes o we need it in Nigerian embassy

Buhari: no I mean white house, federal bank, and congress.

Rex: hey if na play stop am ooo...see u next time smiley wink
Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by ehinmowo: 5:26am On Mar 13, 2018
D oyinbo man on the left dey write while nigerian on the right dey open teeth
Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:23am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:

E pain am
You're now working overtime just to see food chop because your 30k BMC salary isn't sufficient anymore cheesy cheesy
First to comment, second, third, fourth only you.
Hustle on, the Lord is your strength
Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:39am On Mar 13, 2018
Good news that highest ranking official so fare of the Trump administration is visiting Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by loomer: 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
Wetin this man find come naija if him know say them go sack am
Re: President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa by cchiagom(f): 12:58am On Mar 14, 2018
python1:

Pls say it, it will be lamer than a lame duck, and that is if and only if it doesn't boomerang.

Hahaha I hope you read the news today, can you see what your buhari has caused. I just pity Tillerson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? / Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow / Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.