Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps (24166 Views)

El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks / Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police / Why I Withheld Assent To Peace Corps Bill – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by samysamy: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
Peace Corps members in Benue today today welcomed President Buhari with placards,demanding for the assent of Peace Corps Bill.They urged him to fulfill his promise of creation more jobs

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/03/peace-corps-members-protest-in.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by samysamy: 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2018

Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by kimjongJezebel: 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
When you're tired of protesting, go and sleep. PMB has ear and eye problem, he can neither hear nor see you

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by python1: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
So the purpose is just to create more jobs, not that it is necessary? I still never sabi how police take different from civil defence, now peace Corp. I know say since na Buhari no gree sign the crap, some lost tribes go say na nepotism, marginalisation, ethnicity, bigotry, or all of the above.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by sarrki(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Which of the Buhari

Baba is in Asokoro receiving Tillerson

3 Likes

Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by anibirelawal(m): 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
They shouldnt worry, PMB will sign it in 2020.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by Benjom(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
Go get your PVC!

4 Likes

Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by xmanco42: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
we don't need them it is not by force

7 Likes

Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by farouk0403(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
What's their problem? Fulani herdsmen or peace cops you guys should better choose one

3 Likes

Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by manuel4real(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
qq
Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by onupeter(m): 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
Now he is benue, again he is in state house to welcome US secretary of state, Odikwa egu.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by sunnysunny69(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
No be this people be oga at the top ? They in fact should be scrapped.
Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by sunnywee(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
When you're tired of protesting, go and sleep. PMB has ear and eye problem, he can neither hear nor see you

grin
kimjongJezebel:

Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by Sarang(f): 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
angry angry
I wish Buhari will just resign. No compassion at all, that man

2 Likes

Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by Getintouch2004(m): 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
Una dey waste una time

2 Likes

Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by breakeven: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
Will the dullard even understand what is written on those placard? Waste of time by the youths

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by Nicklaus619(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Buhari be like, nah Wetin carry me come here self. [color=#000099][/color] grin

3 Likes

Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by Flyingngel(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Even if Buhari decide to sign this bill how are they going to recruit bearing in mind the number of people that have sacrifice their money, time and other resources for many years.
In my state, am certain the number of people that have paid 50k for this things are more than 30thousand. How all of them be recruited?

4 Likes

Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by Alariiwo: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Peace Corps ko.. Peace mass ni.

Make dem no go find work do, everyone wants a share of national cake.
Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by Jossyroyal1: 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
cry

I weep for my Benue... I was expecting to see write ups like "Buhari stop killing our people", "Enough is enough", "Buhari must go", "Our mumu don do," on those placards embarassed

But you see, this people sure have priority issue as they are clamouring for Peace corps where in actuality, THERE IS NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED

If you get peace corps and Buhari do not call his blood thirsty brothers to order, you gat zero peace!

I weep for my balless, gutless, irrational Benue cry

6 Likes

Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by taiwolomo1: 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
As in...like everyone just park themselves enter this peace corspes of a thing! All is wel sha

2 Likes

Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by ekmike(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Na by force! The government should give better reasons why the bill was not passed than the lack of resources to finance them or does it mean if we had the resources then there will Peace Corps.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by nairavsdollars(f): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
George Weah is looking for teachers in Liberia. They should go and apply there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
E be like say Buhari dey shuttle Makurdi and Abuja

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by dfrost: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
cheesy grin Funny enough is that after begging to acknowledge them, they will start threatening and harassing innocent citizens.

Talk about duplication of functions. angry

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by dominique(f): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
GOFRONT:
What is this??.....huh

It means you submitted the same comment more than once
Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by AreaFada2: 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
sunnysunny69:
No be this people be oga at the top ? They in fact should be scrapped.

That na NSCDC, with Shem Obafaiye#Oga@dtop.
Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by sunnysunny69(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
AreaFada2:

That na NSCDC, with Shem Obafaiye#Oga@dtop.
okay
Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by thedondada(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
Your government is bleeped.

They can't even bring out ingenious ways to employ people it's always uniform to oppress the masses and duplication of function.

Do they know that many jobs are out there to be created by government.

God save us.
Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by Augiiee(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
Sarang:
angry angry I wish Buhari will just resign. No compassion at all, that man
I wish nairaland will just ban you for life. No sense at all, this man.

4 Likes

Re: Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps by MALBMAJOR: 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
General will not sign it is a fraud

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product / Prominent Lagosians Seek Dissolution Of Lekki Tollgate / Reuben Abati's New Year Message Is One In A Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.