Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Bank Ussd Code Landed A Lady In Trouble - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Ussd Code Landed A Lady In Trouble (595 Views)

Do You Have Problem With Access Bank USSD Transfer Code? / Pantami Warns Telcos Against Blocking Bank USSD Services / Opay Funding With Access Bank Ussd Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Ussd Code Landed A Lady In Trouble by TrustinGod247: 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nairaland members pls help me judge this case.

I have this female friend (not my girlfriend), but we are in good terms cos we happen to work in same place. She formed this attitude of always asking me for airtime which I find difficult to oblige but she keeps asking until one day I told her to dial *426# that she can recharge with it. she thanked me and never disturbed me again. I jst got a msg today from her that I have killed her. asking why I was so wicked her, out of curiosity , I inquired to know wat I have done, only to be told that all her savings is gone. I asked how cos I was surprised how i came into the picture. she now told me that since 2 months now that she is unaware that the code I gave her was to recharge from her bank account. she has already gone to the bank to complain and the staff told her that she used the money for recharge and subscription that statement will be printed to show her as proof. So I don't even know wat to tell her now
Re: Bank Ussd Code Landed A Lady In Trouble by d4real890(m): 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
Maybe she was thinking na from your own account she dey recharge from.............

2 Likes

Re: Bank Ussd Code Landed A Lady In Trouble by Gebbson007(m): 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
my brother you have done nothing wrong ,just hit the nearest bar in your area n drink anything cold n rest your night ...

na watn she sabi chop kill her bank account ...

2 Likes

Re: Bank Ussd Code Landed A Lady In Trouble by joinnow: 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
Look like the type that will call and ask about the cat, dog etc at home b4 dropping the main msg.

Abi is she thinking it was bonus ni.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Ussd Code Landed A Lady In Trouble by Connoisseur(m): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
My brother flee from that girl. She's not your friend and never use that title for her.
So she wanted to wreck you. Trap for catch the hunter.

Even though I know the story is fake, I have to respect your creativity.

1 Like

Re: Bank Ussd Code Landed A Lady In Trouble by Donald3d(m): 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Re: Bank Ussd Code Landed A Lady In Trouble by divineappo(m): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
I can't stop laughing

(1) (Reply)

High Level Networking And Discussion At THE BUSINESS MEETING / Entrepreneurs Come In And Share Your Success Story / Why Are There More Sales On Konga Than On Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.