Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

BBNaija: Alex Not Mature Enough To Handle N45m – Anto - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Alex Not Mature Enough To Handle N45m – Anto (16421 Views)

BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show / BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV / BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Alex Not Mature Enough To Handle N45m – Anto by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 13, 2018
misterchris:

If you win am na you go cry pass. All of them in that house are gamblers. So lucky money always comes after pain. Recounting what you had to go through isnt an easy feat. Shedding of tears is allowed. But where my problem go dey na the tears after her eviction.
Efe didnor cry when he won it, some people are more emotional than other, if a guy break Alex heart, she might attempt suicide. I see how she cry cos of ordinary eviction like say person die, its a game, you play along haba.
Re: BBNaija: Alex Not Mature Enough To Handle N45m – Anto by Issaboss(m): 10:45am On Mar 13, 2018
If she wan cry dat concern am ma own ne say make she no finish the tears she go shed when they evict her
Re: BBNaija: Alex Not Mature Enough To Handle N45m – Anto by charidot(m): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2018
Very true. She is only qualified to be enrolled in a sex hyped musical video
olorijiblo:
Anto, one of the housemates in the ongoing Big Brother Naija 2018, has explained why she nominated Alex and Teddy A for nomination.

Speaking during her diary section with Biggie, Anto said she decided to nominate Alex for eviction because she was not mature to handle N45m.

“Yes, because Alex is not mature to handle such amount (N45m),” she said.

On why she decided to put Teddy A up for eviction, she said, “Teddy A can make N45m from give shows.”

Meanwhile, Leo and Ifu Ennada of the Lifu pair were yesterday shown the exit door from the house after scoring the lowest votes on Sunday.

watch video @ https://www..com/bbnaija-2018-alex-not-mature-enough-handle-n45m-anto/

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Not Mature Enough To Handle N45m – Anto by Nedfed(m): 10:56am On Mar 13, 2018
I think anto is right
Alex do cry like Egbere
Forgotten that the prize is meant for just one person. If others are not evicted how will you win?
Just that many of the ladies forgot their objectives and fall in love with guy dat are already married or engaged.
Kudos to the remaining men in the house you rilli mean business.
Re: BBNaija: Alex Not Mature Enough To Handle N45m – Anto by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2018
so one need to be mature to knw gw to handle 45mil. Waiting for the day alabi will pay. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Not Mature Enough To Handle N45m – Anto by RedDistrict: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2018
sarafa68:
so one need to be mature to knw gw to handle 45mil. Waiting for the day alabi will pay. cheesy

Loool

Sense go must come by force fa!

But i go still chop like 50k suya first grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Not Mature Enough To Handle N45m – Anto by Viicfuntop(f): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes so far...1vote = 30naira...
11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
And the winner goes home with 45 million naira...Voters stays at home with shi shi. Some people gathered 14 person kept them in one house in south Africa, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
#PrayerPoint
My father my father, Anywhere they have tied your sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya those involved begin to praaaay...

This shit is stale already
Re: BBNaija: Alex Not Mature Enough To Handle N45m – Anto by 0nyedikachukwu: 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
These bbnaija guys are so jobless. What is the morals of the show? What else do they teach if not nudity and sex? That show should be scrapped. It's not productive and only jobless people spend time watching that nonsense.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Not Mature Enough To Handle N45m – Anto by Gangster1ms: 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
Viicfuntop:

This shit is stale already
As long as bbn is not yet stale to u guys then this can never be stale

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Not Mature Enough To Handle N45m – Anto by Viicfuntop(f): 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
Gangster1ms:

As long as bbn is not yet stale to u guys then this can never be stale

First this is not your quote. Secondly, these figures were last year’s. At least if you want to pass a Messge that is not your business, it should be confirmed. Y’all talk about BBN as a waste of time, money and resources.
Honestly I don’t see how it is one’s business if you don’t watch the program. No one is using your money or your tv to watch.
I repeat, coming online to type why you are not watching it, is becoming boring. I mean we get it, you don’t watch it. No one needs to hear you guys cry.
Re: BBNaija: Alex Not Mature Enough To Handle N45m – Anto by Gangster1ms: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
Viicfuntop:

First this is not your quote. Secondly, these figures were last year’s. At least if you want to pass a Messge that is not your business, it should be confirmed. Y’all talk about BBN as a waste of time, money and resources.
Honestly I don’t see how it is one’s business if you don’t watch the program. No one is using your money or your tv to watch.
I repeat, coming online to type why you are not watching it, is becoming boring. I mean we get it, you don’t watch it. No one needs to hear you guys cry.
Story.. It doesn't add value to the society, Nigeria is lacking behind and u are wasting ur time on a useless show instead of being innovative. Stop watching it.. simple!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Not Mature Enough To Handle N45m – Anto by Viicfuntop(f): 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Story.. It doesn't add value to the society, Nigeria is lacking behind and u are wasting ur time on a useless show instead of being innovative. Stop watching it.. simple!

Actually I don’t watch it. I get updates on nairaland and instagram. You are not wasting time on a useless show and yet you said Nigeria is LACKING behind. You should focus more on yourself first and there is nothing wrong in you being innovative too or are you a clapper or a bench warmer? Tell me what you have achieved this year since you have spent your time being creative? Please don’t say you go to work 9-4
Re: BBNaija: Alex Not Mature Enough To Handle N45m – Anto by Gangster1ms: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Actually I don’t watch it. I get updates on nairaland and instagram. You are not wasting time on a useless show and yet you said Nigeria is LACKING behind. You should focus more on yourself first and there is nothing wrong in you being innovative too or are you a clapper or a bench warmer? Tell me what you have achieved this year since you have spent your time being creative? Please don’t say you go to work 9-4
Still on it and hopefully there will be a breakthrough.. at least I'm trying rather than following a show with no value.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Not Mature Enough To Handle N45m – Anto by Viicfuntop(f): 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Still on it and hopefully there will be a breakthrough.. at least I'm trying rather than following a show with no value.

Trying grin
Re: BBNaija: Alex Not Mature Enough To Handle N45m – Anto by Gangster1ms: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Trying grin
Better than nothing grin
At least it will pay me.. bbn no go pay u and it's money that makes the world go round.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Not Mature Enough To Handle N45m – Anto by Viicfuntop(f): 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Better than nothing grin
At least it will pay me.. bbn no go pay u and it's money that makes the world go round.

True talk. Stop criticizing from now. grin Thank you cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Alex Not Mature Enough To Handle N45m – Anto by Onisokuso1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
Viicfuntop:

True talk. Stop criticizing from now. Thank you

shocked shocked

U were the one I caught eating amala with abula last week in Sangotedo shocked

I smiled and wanted to toast u but u missed ur meat and bit your tongue due to my infectious smile. angry Can u remember shocked

So sorry for what happened, I didn't believe I could see u online shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Not Mature Enough To Handle N45m – Anto by Viicfuntop(f): 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
Onisokuso1:

shocked shocked

U were the one I caught eating amala with abula last week in Sangotedo shocked

I smiled and wanted to toast u but u missed ur meat and bit your tongue due to my infectious smile. angry Can u remember shocked

So sorry for what happened, I didn't believe I could see u online shocked

Re: BBNaija: Alex Not Mature Enough To Handle N45m – Anto by donsmasher74(m): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
Don Smasher rocks Big Brother Naija

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0QZkYI52ec
Re: BBNaija: Alex Not Mature Enough To Handle N45m – Anto by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
Gangster1ms:

It's an entertainment show for Christ sakes! people watch it to unwind and not to have any value added to their lives from it. I'm pretty sure there are other shows you watch on TV that doesn't add any value to your life
Re: BBNaija: Alex Not Mature Enough To Handle N45m – Anto by sinimapongolle(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes so far...1vote = 30naira...
11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
And the winner goes home with 45 million naira...Voters stays at home with shi shi. Some people gathered 14 person kept them in one house in south Africa, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
#PrayerPoint
My father my father, Anywhere they have tied your sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya those involved begin to praaaay...
quiet yo mouth....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedy Skit - "I Want To Bury Corruption" / BBC To Launch Broadcasting Services In Yoruba And Pidgin / "Alero's Diary" Nollywood Movie Gets Positive Reviews Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.