Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

"Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung (25006 Views)

Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North / Another Bridge Built By Okorocha Collapses In Owerri / Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by BeijinDossier: 10:11am On Mar 13, 2018
Bubu don't mind them jare, afterwards a particular state governor commissioned ordinary useless ''STATUES'' with fanfare on several occasions costing the state a whopping 3billion naira for 6 statues of corrupt and failed African demagogues.

1 Like

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by andycom(m): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Pure lie
When did FG starts building over head bridge in sate road
Gej that can't fix the road to his village
Abegi
That's why I don't lime PDP online miscreants
They don't reason at all

Another APC slowpoke spotted

1 Like

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by chichar1(f): 10:19am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:

Bros,

its a pure lie you know that

All this fake news can't win election for your party
sarrki!!!!!!!!!!! excess codein is not good to your brain, think like a wise man,if really you are a human being

1 Like

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by Oluwambo147(m): 10:19am On Mar 13, 2018
patval:

I tell you....the dullard is so less a human brain
gbam you are beautiful
Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by alabi484(m): 10:24am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Pure lie

Abegi

They don't reason at all

Lmao

I've been living in Jos for over 6 months now and that bridge has been there ever since...I just dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by Splashme: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2018
FarahAideed:
No surprises here , it's on record that the Buhari administration has not initiated a single capital project of it own just like he did in 1984 , 98.5 percent of the projects project Buhari has commsioned so far were either initiated and completed by the Jonathan administration including that drone in Kaduna .

1 Like

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Pure lie

Abegi

They don't reason at all

GEJ actually fixed any roads in north east and north central.. so do your facts finding well before u label someone statement as a lie

2 Likes

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:38am On Mar 13, 2018
Interesting!

1 Like

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by opribo(m): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2018
Just imagine that rather than create new projects or complete abandoned ones at least, they are recommissioning what had already been commissioned for lack of initiatives. Where is that ever done.

I hope one day we will be able to count what Nigeria has lost in terms of development in this shambolic government. Everyday one drama, if it isn't copy and paste budget presentation, it will be stolen Obama speech, or EFCC money show without anybody prosecuted. Yet time for the real work is gone,now time for election preparations. Let us wait for the 'babanla' lies they will tell us they have done with the four years we gave them to warrant another.

1 Like

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by hogfurniture: 10:51am On Mar 13, 2018
is Dalung a PDP member?

sarrki:
Pure lie

Abegi

They don't reason at all

1 Like

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by patval(f): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2018
onatisi:
we said it before that buhari will sign any paper placed in his front without reading it ,Nigerians go smell pepper

that vodoo from Niger, Sudan and Chad really worked perfect on Nigerians during election, some say it was media repackaging but I agree less cos even Atiku once had Media zombies like sarrki here but never got his way

1 Like

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by chosengocap: 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Pure lie

Abegi

They don't reason at all

in other news: Presidency Bars PUNCH, Others From Covering Buhari’s Benue Visit
Maybe it's another lie of PDP. sarrki you need sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by olabrad: 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Pure lie

Abegi

They don't reason at all

Your comment is unreasonable and it's because your bigotic preference for Buhari has turned you into an entirely myopic person.

What better source do you need in this matter than the sports minister, who is from plateau state and will clearly have more reliable information than you on this matter? Stop being bigotic, sarrki. It will do you no good.
Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by Arigu001(m): 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:

Bros,

its a pure lie you know that

All this fake news can't win election for your party
I am a plateau indigene, that bridge was commissioned by Goodluck under Jang administration. Mind you the road is a federal road and not state, but gov jang then ask for it to be constructed that the fed govt will pay back so get it man
Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by jacksonite98(m): 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Pure lie

Abegi

They don't reason at all
but do you believe that pmb built and commissioned the same bridge that is not a federal responsibility or your problem is only with Gej?
Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by egoldman(m): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
The Police Boss deceived him and went to nasarawa instead where the president sent him, and the president claims he was not aware.
Now Lalong has decided him also and made him to commission a bridge already commissioned by Jonathan while he Jonathan was in power.
My question is this, is this man really in charge of his government?

Sarrrki , If you answer this question, i will remove you from observe mode and issue you an automatic wailers form angry
Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by bejeria101(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
When we say you pple are daft and breft of ideas una go say na hate speech hehehe olodo iranu!
Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by yaki84: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Pure lie
Abegi
They don't reason at all
my earlier assertion. on u is being justified. ur intelligence quotient is smaller.than a mustard seed.
Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by jamjo: 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Pure lie

Abegi

They don't reason at all

"Federal secretariat bridge"
I know you try so hard at defending the visionless president and it's party at least read and make sure you understand before commenting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement / FACT-CHECK: Senate Confirmation: How SSS Lied Against EFCC Boss, Magu / Sheriff's Supporter Treks From Abuja To Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.