Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured (38504 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa / Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by greatman247(m): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2018
nobaga:
What is wrong with this girl. She is such an attention seeker. It seems that is the only job she has.

Internet has created many sick people looking for attention at all cost. I thought she was a nice young lady until I realize she feeds on attention. Please go find something to do to keep you busy. What else do you want?

That one self na work na bros. Read up she's the official DJ for the event, at least she'd be paid for that. What of slay mamas who seek unnecessary attention and posing with what is never theirs and yet the were not paid a dime for the show of shame. At least this one no be borrow pose.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by searchhussein(m): 10:34am On Mar 13, 2018
U dey drive g wagon n can't guage your tyres..SMH shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by IVORY2009(m): 10:35am On Mar 13, 2018
misterchris:
How you take know say na bulletproof?

U nor dey see the windscreen of the door, say na double...
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by LesbianBoy(m): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Too much circulation makes the price of the product go down and the product looses value..

You have to create too much demand and respect by scarcity..

This is one thing Nigeria celebs don't know,, their online attention seeking are getting boring already..

Today DJ cuppy this,, tomorrow that..

People now gets tired of her..

the only Nigeria celeb that don't seek attention in the industry are wizkid and 2face and we can clearly see the difference between them and the rest...

Take a poll now and ask between davido and whizkid who has the most fans and you will be surprise that will all the everyday news and everyday releasing of music of davido,, the fans of whizkid still double triples the fans of davido... if davido has 1,000 fans,, wizkid has 6,000 fans that don't make noise..
forget about Instagram followers..

Oga you are saying rubbish. Free her abeg. Don't you know that you have to keep being in the faces of Nigerians for them to remember you.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by greatman247(m): 10:38am On Mar 13, 2018
searchhussein:
U dey drive g wagon n can't guage your tyres..SMH shocked

Do you even have a car at all? Show us proof first before we go look into your case.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by Luukasz(m): 10:39am On Mar 13, 2018
datovid:

Shut up about Wizkid n Davido..ode
Ode oponu.. ati wizkid ati davido none of them is popular than young thug or lil yatchy
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by asawanathegreat(m): 10:39am On Mar 13, 2018
Haters should hug transformer and die

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by misterchris(m): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2018
IVORY2009:

U nor dey see the windscreen of the door, say na double...
Na so G-Wagon dey be boss. Nothing like windscreen of the door please. I thinks its called window.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by greatman247(m): 10:44am On Mar 13, 2018
Luukasz:
Ode oponu.. ati wizkid ati davido none of them is popular than young thug or lil yatchy

Lol.... see finishing. But bros why you dey compare lions and dogs na? They are not from same clime. So your comparison no fly.... lol.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by IVORY2009(m): 10:44am On Mar 13, 2018
misterchris:

Na so G-Wagon dey be boss. Nothing like windscreen of the door please. I thinks its called window.

Lolzz how G-wagon dey be? Abeg educate me, this one na old modern, I don work with planty bullet proof car owners, so if I see one, Frm far, I go know...
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by coputa(m): 10:45am On Mar 13, 2018
nobaga:
What is wrong with this girl. She is such an attention seeker. It seems that is the only job she has.

Internet has created many sick people looking for attention at all cost. I thought she was a nice young lady until I realize she feeds on attention. Please go find something to do to keep you busy. What else do you want?
Learn how to control your jealousy and pray to God to bless you.The only thing the wealthy dudes do is to show off,which you will equally do when given the opportunity

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by Ladynia2(f): 10:46am On Mar 13, 2018
Fine girl your Haters will walk from where ever they are to sambisa forest. Kisses.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by Kobicove(m): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2018
The fakest DJ around undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by neduedu(m): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2018
I don't want to sound somehow, but if u take a good look at dat car especially the tires. and the front, one wonders how that car is that expensive, the car is not just fine. well let me believe is because of d colour and d car is a little bit old. Pls don't judge me rather observe what I mentioned

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by SanusiGworo: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2018
This Bae go sweet to ride.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by xwin(m): 10:55am On Mar 13, 2018
femi4:
That tyre don go down....she should change that tyre
Vulganizer, we don hear.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by searchhussein(m): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2018
greatman247:

Do you even have a car at all? Show us proof first before we go look into your case.
hahaha..Na just observations.u should advice her to pump the tyres since she is ur role model.. As for my cars.. I wil never display them on this media because of u
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by Luukasz(m): 10:59am On Mar 13, 2018
greatman247:

Lol.... see finishing. But bros why you dey compare lions and dogs na? They are not from same clime. So your comparison no fly.... lol.
You mean say wizkid and davido na dogs.. bros na you tok tha wan no be me ohh
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by vicardino(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2018
See the sharp resemblance between her G wagon's rear tyre and her chest, better inflate it before it flattens out. Waka go meet vulcanizer.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 13, 2018
nobaga:

undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by dust144(m): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2018
Am just here for the gwagon
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by MonitorSpirit: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2018
*sigh*

Nairaland and crappy posts are like bread and butter.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by greatman247(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2018
Luukasz:
You mean say wizkid and davido na dogs.. bros na you tok tha wan no be me ohh

grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by Hahnemann: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2018
Wat is so special about G Wagons self?

I don't even like d car
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by greatman247(m): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2018
searchhussein:
hahaha..Na just observations.u should advice her to pump the tyres since she is ur role model.. As for my cars.. I wil never display them on this media because of u

Oga we no believe you ok. I say give us proof until then no advice another owner of car to pump her tire, unless you have a befeating car like that Benz before you talk.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by jhubril(m): 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
People keep envying. She keeps rising.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by bams2999(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
beautiful baby
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by PotatoSalad(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
Partnerbiz:
Dj is now a profession...

Okay ooo...
No, it's a hobby. Gerarrahere mehn
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by DreamSonInlaw(m): 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ayam not understanding this stylist work Ooo, someone wears a normal dress they say styled by Jerry, na him wear her the cloth abi na em sew am? If na em sew am make sense sha
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by nobaga: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
It is not my intention to dislike this lady. If anything, I like her and her family.

But this craze for fame to make money and gain accolades has gone way out of order in our Country leading to desperate and unbecoming acts.

There are still very respectable families North and South in the country. We know them. They and their children do not hala for attention.

Indeed they stay stay away from it. This girl is lucky to come from one of such families. This goes beyond her father that many of you know.

So, I like this lady. She has no reason to be attention monger. In the process of seeking attention, she has been slammed sometimes. Why risk the name of her family?

Abi name has no more value in our country?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by Enigma263: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
Bullet proof oo no bullet proof one day na one day
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
To think that the likes of Dangote and Gtb sponsored this girl reality Dj/tv show is mind bugling where pple r looking for money to start up a good business...wel, in life connection matters. angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate / Senator Dino Melaye Poses With His Sons And Daughter / Teni Stuns In Makeup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.