Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria (981 Views)

Bala Lau Demands ₦100 Million From Sahara Reporters For Reporting His Death / Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons / Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria by NSNA: 4:39am On Mar 13, 2018
Omoyele Sowore of Sahara reporters has declared his interest in running for president of Nigerian .

Will you support him and why?

I hope his declaration will encourage other young people like Reno Omokri and Daddy Freeze

Re: Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:41am On Mar 13, 2018
Yes,because all the current politicians are fantastically corrupt, and have looted $400 billion dollars according to World Bank, from Nigeria since 1960.
Re: Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria by AfricanKing: 5:00am On Mar 13, 2018
This is bad news to the Dinosaur gang that has held Nigeria hostage for decades.

They will try to stop him out of fear of what is coming.

I fully support him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria by nero2face: 5:03am On Mar 13, 2018
Pliz we need real business Men, not these Distractors, he's free to run but we shouldn't make this 2019 election a child's play
Re: Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria by Yankee101: 5:03am On Mar 13, 2018
For why na? No carry hungry people near power. Activist are good at what they do best, activism, but usually very poor leaders, mediocre at best.
Re: Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 13, 2018
We need Sarrki and deomelo to support this campaign.
Re: Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria by NSNA: 5:23am On Mar 13, 2018
nero2face:
Pliz we need real business Men, not these Distractors, he's free to run but we shouldn't make this 2019 election a child's play

You want rich men to keep stealing people's commonwealth and keeping the masses poor.
The way some people think baffles.

The people have become beggars and reach the extreme limit as you can see in the image below.

Nigeria needs true change not a fake one.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria by akingangan: 5:25am On Mar 13, 2018
I SUPPORT HIM FULLY and will start campaining for him.
Re: Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria by nero2face: 5:37am On Mar 13, 2018
NSNA:

You want rich men to keep stealing people's commonwealth and keeping the masses poor.
The way some people think baffles.

The people have become beggars and reach the extreme limit as you can see in the image below.

Nigeria needs true change not a fake one.
my brother we share same Veiw here, but I bliv not all rich men are serious men in politics and leadership, when I say real business Men I don't mean thieves, I mean good Men who can give Buhari a run... Not this guy of Sahara reporters
Re: Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria by NSNA: 5:45am On Mar 13, 2018
nero2face:
my brother we share same Veiw here, but I bliv not all rich men are serious men in politics and leadership, when I say real business Men I don't mean thieves, I mean good Men who can give Buhari a run... Not this guy of Sahara reporters

Obama was not a rich guy you know, Even Buhari claimed to have borrowed money to contest.

I doubt Babangida, Obasanjo and most of the Ex leaders were rich before they became head of state in their prime time
Re: Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria by nero2face: 5:48am On Mar 13, 2018
NSNA:

Obama was not a rich guy you know, Even Buhari claimed to have borrowed money to contest.

I doubt Babangida, Obasanjo and most of the Ex leaders were rich before they became head of state in their prime time
u still make same mistakes, u understand the word "rich" as money and wealth alone, I mean rich in politics, not financial richness... QED
Re: Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria by NSNA: 5:56am On Mar 13, 2018
nero2face:
u still make same mistakes, u understand the word "rich" as money and wealth alone, I mean rich in politics, not financial richness... QED

I see your point,
let us hope for total change for the benefit of all

1 Like

Re: Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria by EazyMoh(m): 6:03am On Mar 13, 2018
OP I think the question should be "what's your excuse of not supporting Sowore Omoyele for President as Youth?

1 Like

Re: Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria by Neminc: 6:49am On Mar 13, 2018
Capital NO cool
Re: Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria by Strikethem: 8:04am On Mar 13, 2018
So far it will send that clueless man out of ASo rock.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria by adadike281(f): 9:53am On Mar 13, 2018
No!
Re: Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria by NSNA: 10:29am On Mar 13, 2018
adadike281:
No!
Why?
Re: Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria by gidgiddy: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
Personally, I have never liked Omoyele Sowore. Yes he is an activist but the same thing that made Buhari a bad leader is what will make sowore a bad leader if he happens to win the Presidential elections.

The Nigerian constitution as well as the unitary system it runs on is bad. So no matter how well intentioned Sowore is, he will eventually be as baf as Buhari. Without strong institutions, the leadership of Nigeria always be bad.

Nigeria is like a bad car with a very bad engine in which we are all passengers.

People like Sowore and PDP think that changing the 'driver' of the car will make the car run better

People in APC think that 'continuity' is what will keep the car going

Some others in the North dont care if the Car or driver is bad as long as a Northerner is the driver

Others like Nnamdi Kanu and me have come to the realisation that the car is bad and will never be fit for purpose no matter who the driver is, so we ask to disembark so we can get on another car.

Sowore is wasting his time. Wether he becomes president or not, the "car" is due for scrapping.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria by nairavsdollars(f): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
who will vote monkey?
Re: Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria by Kestolovee95(f): 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
Activists do not always make good presidents. Even Nnamdi Kanu always says this.
He should support another cool-headed balanced candidate. He's very vindictive and would not hesitate to ban media houses and throw his antagonists abd critics in jail because of what he has suffered in their hands.
Re: Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria by Nigeriadondie1: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
undecided Yes we do not one from mainstream politics or the establishment.
Re: Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria by Omololu2121: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
If a dull man like buhari can become the president of Nigeria, I don't see why sowore can't become the President of Nigeria too.
Re: Do You Support Sowore Of Sahara Reporters For President Of Nigeria by NSNA: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
Nigeria needs a very sharp change to the right direction. The old leaders are taking Nigeria further deeper into an already lost path

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: APC Senator Attacks Buhari’s Govt, Says I’m Ready To Die / What Nigerian Youths Can Learn From Senetor Dino Melaye / PDP Warns INEC, APC On Ekiti, Says Rig Election, Endanger 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.