Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Singer, Di’ja Welcomes Her Second Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Di’ja Welcomes Her Second Child (517 Views)

Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) / Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque / Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Di’ja Welcomes Her Second Child by Daily4mative: 6:37am On Mar 13, 2018
Mavin’s act Di’Ja has welcomed a new baby.
Di’ja took to her Instagram page to share a lovely photo of her mother holding her new born baby, as she announced that she’s now a proud mother of two children.
According to Di’Ja, she’s now the proud mother of a boy and girl – she welcomed her second baby on the 9th of March, 2018.
Below is an excerpt from her post:-
My mother is God’s gift. #GRANDMA and her grandkids. Wow I now have TWO children now (a boy and a girl). Alhamdullilah. Ubangiji Allah sai Godiya. I’m the happiest woman alive. God bless my husband , mother, father, and my brother and his family @msfaddy..heck my whole family! My daughter came on 9th MARCH 2018. Thanking everyone that has been there and been private with us.
READ ALSO Strong Women Aren't Simply Born,We Are Forged Through The Challenges Of Life - Ebube Nwagbo
#dija #mavinsrecord
See more photos on

Re: Singer, Di’ja Welcomes Her Second Child by Jaykolo10(m): 6:49am On Mar 13, 2018
Issokay cry

(1) (Reply)

5 Nollywood Stars Will Die In 2018 – Prophet Dr Faleyimu Olagoroye / So Beautiful!! Meet Adesua's Twin, The Resemblance Is Just Too Much.(photo) / Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Woos Anto As Lolu Begs Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.