Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri (880 Views)

I’m Not A Weakling, I Can Bite - Governor Obaseki Warns / On IGP Idris: Is Buhari Truly A Weakling? / Agbaje Tosin Councillorship Campaign Billboard In Lagos Compares Jonathan&Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri by WotzupNG: 6:40am On Mar 13, 2018
Reno Omokri has reacted to the recent visit to Benue state by President Buhari during which reports have it that he received a cold welcome. Via a Facebook post, Reno Omokri also spoke on the president's statement of not knowing that the IGP disobeyed his orders

Compared to Jonathan, Buhari is a Weakling

"I Never Knew the IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue". These were the words of President Muhammadu Buhari, a man sold to Nigeria as a strongman leader.

Going further, the President is quoted to have said “I did not know that the IG did not stay in the state. I am getting to know this at this meeting. I am quite surprised.”

This revelation from President Buhari has vindicated his wife, Aisha Buhari, who in 2016 revealed that the President had lost control of his government.

What type of Commander-in-Chief gives an order and does not have processes in place to verify that such orders have been carried out? A weak leader that is who.

President Buhari and his All Progressive Congress sold a lie that former President Jonathan was weak, however, if an Inspector General of Police had disobeyed President Jonathan's orders two things would have happened;

a. Former Jonathan would have known because he had a practice of verifying that his orders had been obeyed, and

b. Ex President Jonathan would have sacked such an IGP before you could say Jack Robinson.

A case in point is that of former Inspector General of Police, Suleiman Abba. IGP Suleiman Abba was established to have committed an infraction on April 21, 2015 and he was fired by President Jonathan on the same day.

But President Buhari’s weakness and inaction, as typified in the willful disobedience of his order by IGP, Ibrahim Idris, is part of a pattern of behaviour that shows that the President is in office but not in power.

During the Jonathan administration, some ministers and other officials were accused of either corruption or conflict of interest and they were summarily fired. One on the same day and the other after a two week investigation.

But contrast that with President Buhari who left his Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Babachir Lawal, in his job even after glaring evidence that the man was crooked. Till today, Nigerians do not know which official in the Buhari administration brought back Abdulrasheed Maina, reinstated him into the civil service and gave him double promotion.

So indisciplined is the Buhari government that his Head of the Civil Service and his Chief of Staff were caught on video quarreling over the Maina affair in full view of reporters and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo. Such is the hallmark of an administration with a weak and gutless leader.

Even a former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, showed more spine in office than President Buhari.

It will be recalled that when then Anambra State Governor, Chris Ngige, was ‘impeached’ then abducted and locked in a toilet, he testified that a phone was smuggled into his toilet detention center with which he called then Vice President Atiku Abubakar, because then President Obasanjo had traveled out of the country, and that Atiku Abubakar subsequently called the then Inspector General of Police, Tafa Balogun, and ordered him to reinstate Ngige.

If a sitting Vice President can order ah IGP and ensure that his order was carried out, Nigeria has no use for a President who cannot do the same.

A President that cannot supervise his appointees, is that one a President? President whose orders are disobeyed, is that one a leader? President who does not know what is happening in his government, is that one in power?

Reno Omokri 
Number One Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years, Chibok, 2015 and the Conspiracies.

https://web.facebook.com/omokri/posts/10215119331913975

https://www.wotzup.ng/reno-omokri-jonathan-buhari-weakling/

1 Like

Re: Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri by sarrki(m): 6:43am On Mar 13, 2018
Omockery stop bringing Gej always

Your likes brought about the hatred

Gej is more decent an cultured than all you guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri by madridguy(m): 6:44am On Mar 13, 2018
PDP should field Jonathan in 2019 as we progressive are tired of hearing the king looters name.

4 Likes

Re: Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri by ManirBK: 6:45am On Mar 13, 2018
GEJ the chief commander of cluelessness

3 Likes

Re: Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri by FarahAideed: 6:48am On Mar 13, 2018
How can one person be a weakling, Dullard, inept and failure all at once na? This Buhari sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri by Omeokachie: 6:50am On Mar 13, 2018
Don't insult weaklings Mr. Omokri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri by chuksjuve(m): 6:51am On Mar 13, 2018
To the two BMC crew on the first and secind spot, I am not surprised at your outburst , 30k is the motivating factor ...

I hope you people don't have headache because of Jonathan..

Now I clearly understand what Babchir Lawal meant by WHO IS THE PRESIDENCY?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri by sarrki(m): 6:54am On Mar 13, 2018
chuksjuve:
To the two BMC crew on the first and secind spot, I am not surprised at your outburst , 30k is the motivating factor ...

I hope you people don't have headache because of Jonathan..

Now I clearly understand what Babchir Lawal meant by WHO IS THE PRESIDENCY?

A faulty air flow meter works this way

2 Likes

Re: Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri by chuksjuve(m): 6:56am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:

Easy man...
GEJ is better than your principal 10000000000 times..

Unfortunately he won't contest again..
He's bigger than what your master spent 12 years pursuing...

Deal with the calamity you keep defending e everyday ...
Kiss the truth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri by chuksjuve(m): 7:01am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:

A faulty air flow meter works this way

Sorry don't cry you hear!!

I know buhari has disappointed you but you can't but defend..because 30k is your value tag..
I feel your pain bro..

It's well grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri by Rickyzagy: 7:01am On Mar 13, 2018
The person you are referring to as buhari is jubril From Sudan mean while all hail BIAFRA

GOD BLESS BIAFRA

GOD BLESS NNAMDI KANU

GOD BLESS BIAFRANS

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:14am On Mar 13, 2018
They both are
Re: Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 13, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

It's even wrong comparing this puppet to Jonathan in the first place. I have nothing to say.

☣ ☠

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri by dangermouse(m): 7:56am On Mar 13, 2018
Two ends of a rope. Jonathan's error was only that he came from a minority tribe. Buhari despite his failures and grinding poverty he bestowed on Nigerians can never do any wrong because he is from a majority tribe who has conquered and are still trying to conquer many region and tribes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri by Lomprico2: 8:36am On Mar 13, 2018
I strongly disagree!! Buhari is no weakling, he is a pure non-adulterated evil bigot. He knows what he is doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri by anibirelawal(m): 8:56am On Mar 13, 2018
GEJ has gone and by gone. PMB is the main deal now and the best so far.
Re: Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 13, 2018
Reno has provided very clear and unambiguous points to prove that Buhari is a weakling. There is no better way. Some Nigerians think that visiting brutality on the weak is a show strength. This is where you can get individuals like Buhari and his types.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri by newsynews: 9:08am On Mar 13, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2018

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 13, 2018
Drlouis415:
What this country needs is not a Christian or muslim or occultic man but someone with solutions to this Country.

I have stopped comparing GEJ and PMB a long that ago. It is not a Worthy conclusion.

PMB should be compared with the late President Yardua (RIP) who is 10 times better than PMB when he was alive and 100 times better than PMB in the Grave.
A zillion likes nwanne

2 Likes

Re: Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri by saarumann: 10:31am On Mar 13, 2018
Reno on point. GEJ sacked a number of people during his administration. Yet he was tagged weak. But here we have an acclaimed strong man via social media hype, but cannot sack common minister let alone IG of police who disobeyed his orders.
I bet my two coins that terrorist Buhari will never sack IGP!

1 Like

Re: Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri by ashjay001(m): 10:44am On Mar 13, 2018
madridguy:
PDP should field Jonathan in 2019 as we progressive are tired of hearing the king looters name.

No pmb dey give them all do mouth
Re: Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri by uba1991: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2018
hahahaaaa.compering a GENERAL with mr clueless.d self acclaimed pastor is hungry he talk any how
Re: Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri by Jessewizy(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:

Buharidiot

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: How Goodluck Jonathan Hired Israelis To Hack Buhari’s Private E-mail / APC Senator Comes Down Heavily On Buhari’s $1billion Military Fund / Obaseki Okays Construction Of 60 Roads, Amagba Road For Reconstruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.