Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Ebube Nwagbo Finally Completes Her Lagos Mansion [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Finally Completes Her Lagos Mansion [PICS] (1565 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Finally Speaks Up About Engagement With Ray Emodi / Cardi B Checks In To Her Lagos Hotel Room Covering Her Nose, Nigerians React / Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebube Nwagbo Finally Completes Her Lagos Mansion [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2018
Nigerian actress Ebube Nwagbo has joined the league of Lagos landlords as she has finally completed her mansion.

This mansion started all the way back at 2016 and it has finally reached the end product which is a beauty to behold.

The 35-yr-old Mass Comm. graduate will be in the same neighborhood with her colleague, Mercy Johnson who also resides at Ajah in Lagos state.

Ebube had only shared photos of the project when it was at its initial stage but since then she never gave any update on the project, until her pal Onyii Alex blew the whistle about the new crib on her gram.

She shared the photo of the building and wrote;

“Thank God to one lady I love @poshesteb  sheboss, keep wining boo.”

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/03/ebube-nwagbo-finally-completes-her.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Finally Completes Her Lagos Mansion [PICS] by duroc(m): 7:40am On Mar 13, 2018
Congratulations dearie.. Our own blessings will never pass us by too in Jesus name!!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Finally Completes Her Lagos Mansion [PICS] by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 13, 2018
Now her pussy can take a break from adventurism. I am just depressed that I didnt get my share.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Finally Completes Her Lagos Mansion [PICS] by somadinho10: 7:47am On Mar 13, 2018
Congrats to her..... Was even more impressed because she monetized the house..... It's a flat she stays in One and collect rent for three

(1) (Reply)

"Sanyeri For President" Yoruba Comdian Actor, to Contest Under APC Overthrow PMB / Davido And Chioma Stun On The Cover New Nollywood Movie, Forbidden Assurance / Wazobia FM OAP, Nedu Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.