Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Runtown Shares Really Cute Photo Of His 9-month Old Son, Zamar(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Shares Really Cute Photo Of His 9-month Old Son, Zamar(photos) (857 Views)

Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes / Zamar, Runtown And Selena Leath's Son Is Too Cute! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runtown Shares Really Cute Photo Of His 9-month Old Son, Zamar(photos) by ryanfit: 7:52am On Mar 13, 2018

Re: Runtown Shares Really Cute Photo Of His 9-month Old Son, Zamar(photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 13, 2018
LOVELY,
PRETTY.
CUTE.
HANDSOME ANGEL.....

What is this bigot and pessimistic soul doing below me?
May this cute boy "poo and pee" fall on your head down dia below me!!
Re: Runtown Shares Really Cute Photo Of His 9-month Old Son, Zamar(photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:55am On Mar 13, 2018
shocked

He looks unhappy with life.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Runtown Shares Really Cute Photo Of His 9-month Old Son, Zamar(photos) by madridguy(m): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2018
Your mouth will not kill you.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown Shares Really Cute Photo Of His 9-month Old Son, Zamar(photos) by biacan(f): 8:02am On Mar 13, 2018
OMG the boy is so sweet kiss just feel like getting married already smiley but no husband embarassed
Re: Runtown Shares Really Cute Photo Of His 9-month Old Son, Zamar(photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 13, 2018
biacan:
OMG the boy is so sweet kiss just feel like getting married already smiley but no husband embarassed
Eh ya!
God is saving the best for the last for you sis.
Watch out for a man putting on a BLUE (Pure blue o, not mixed colors) shirt and a carton color trouser/pant today.
He will be on a low cut and wear his wristwatch on his right hand.
That is your man.
Just look out, it is done!!!
Re: Runtown Shares Really Cute Photo Of His 9-month Old Son, Zamar(photos) by biacan(f): 9:05am On Mar 13, 2018
modelmike7:

Eh ya!
God is saving the best for the last for you sis.
Watch out for a man putting on a BLUE (Pure blue o, not mixed colors) shirt and a carton color trouser/pant today.
He will be on a low cut and wear his wristwatch on his right hand.
That is your man.
Just look out, it is done!!!
The only man I saw putting on blue is my father
Re: Runtown Shares Really Cute Photo Of His 9-month Old Son, Zamar(photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 13, 2018
biacan:
The only man I saw putting on blue is my father
The day is still young.
7pm is the full time for today!
Please be watchful sis!!

Nice shirt by dad, btw!
Re: Runtown Shares Really Cute Photo Of His 9-month Old Son, Zamar(photos) by biacan(f): 9:12am On Mar 13, 2018
modelmike7:

The day is still young.
7pm is the full time for today!
Please be watchful sis!!

Nice shirt by dad, btw!
Stop beating around the bush modelmike7 you know I gat no time for joke's sad I no you're trying to shoot your shot better speak up now so I'll book a section for you and see if you're equal to the task cool
Re: Runtown Shares Really Cute Photo Of His 9-month Old Son, Zamar(photos) by AuroraB(f): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

African Girls Are Beautiful / Bbnaija: Bam Bam Evicted / Miracle And His Brother Complicate Themselves On Who His Rumoured Sugar Mummy Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.