Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Woh! Implemetation Of The Pension Reform Act, 2004 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Woh! Implemetation Of The Pension Reform Act, 2004 (638 Views)

10 Things You Need To Know About Pension In Nigeria / Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? / Highlights Of The Pension Reform Act (PRA) 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woh! Implemetation Of The Pension Reform Act, 2004 by mybylaw: 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2010
The implementation of the new pension regime has shown that most PFAs are least prepared for the challenges of the new pension system. I have just discovered that they, for example, don't have an answer for instances of dismissal of employees and its effect on the employer's contributions. Are we really safe?
Re: Woh! Implemetation Of The Pension Reform Act, 2004 by jamace(m): 7:49am On May 15, 2010
We are not safe o, my brother.

The govt has tactically imprisoned civil servants by buying into this scheme.

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You Want To Work Abroad! / Mba / Entertainment As A Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.