Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

How True Is This?(photo) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How True Is This?(photo) (566 Views)

This Photo Of Lady With Firm Chest Is Causing A Stir Online. / Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? / Anambra Folks And Why They Love Themselves Like Other Igbo ...how True Is This ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This?(photo) by MDsambo: 8:48am On Mar 13, 2018
How true is the pic below?

Re: How True Is This?(photo) by malware: 8:53am On Mar 13, 2018
That's true.... Absolutely true.
Re: How True Is This?(photo) by medexico(m): 8:58am On Mar 13, 2018
She didn't say they are the only honest people, so her statement is very correct.
Re: How True Is This?(photo) by farouk0403(m): 9:07am On Mar 13, 2018
100% percent true. But i guess she meant Northerners, because most of them can't differentiate between other tribes in the North and Hausa.
Re: How True Is This?(photo) by internationalman(m): 9:07am On Mar 13, 2018
I don't know about the politicians, but those ones selling fruit are very very honest and not greedy.
you needed to the carrot I boughg for #100. I got tired of eating it that I had to call my fiends to help eat it.

But Also,they are with the most killer instinct.
Re: How True Is This?(photo) by MJBOLT: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2018
Re: How True Is This?(photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 13, 2018
It is true to some extent, but that doesn't mean that when there is riot, they won't hack their non Hausa's neighbours head off. Pigs.
Re: How True Is This?(photo) by nonix22(m): 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
she is correct in a way; If I want to do a deal either big or small- I come across Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa: I bet, I will go for the latter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You Discovered Your True Self / Winston Duke The Blackpanther Resistant �mbaku� Shows His Love By Rocking The Ne / 7 Most Bizarre Rituals On The Planet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.