Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Jhene Aiko And Big Sean Debunk Breakup Rumors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jhene Aiko And Big Sean Debunk Breakup Rumors (495 Views)

AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jhene Aiko And Big Sean Debunk Breakup Rumors by maxwellgib: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2018
Jhene Aiko and her man, Big Sean have reacted to the rumours that their relationship has hit the rocks after Big Sean allegedly cheated on her with Nicole Scherzinger. Jhene also fuelled this rumour by unfollowing him on Instagram.

However, the couple took to Twitter to debunk the rumours. Jhene tweeted; "sorry, but nothing about you guy's fan fiction stories are true" Big Sean replied to the tweet with a clapping emoji. See that below

more details @ http://www.ritalori.com/jhene-aiko-big-sean-debunk-breakup-rumors/

(1) (Reply)

Falz, RMD, AY, Lasisi Elenu, Others Thrill At "Generally Speaking" Concert. / BBN 2018:cee-c Reveals How Tobi Has Been Treating Her / Banky W Vowed To Make Me Famous After My First Job For Him - Masterkraf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.