Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. (149845 Views)

2019/2020 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread!!! / 2018/2019 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2018/2019 Lasu Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by BiafranDel: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2018
Indomixx:
Thursday 11:30a.m... MTN digital library, who else is writing on that day.
Biafrandel, what's up?. Reprinted already?
yea. Mine is next thursday but at engineering ict. Same time too. Mtn digital library is close to john harris library. The school main library. I will be in school by wednesday. Wbu?
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Indomixx: 9:21am On Jul 26, 2018
BiafranDel:
yea. Mine is next thursday but at engineering ict. Same time too. Mtn digital library is close to john harris library. The school main library. I will be in school by wednesday. Wbu?
I'll be in Benin by Tuesday... I'll call u
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by BiafranDel: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2018
Indomixx:
I'll be in Benin by Tuesday... I'll call u
okay.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by osamagbesmart(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
plz which course are u going for and when is medicine writting
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Draei: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
osamagbesmart:
plz which course are u going for and when is medicine writting

Check your kofa page to
know when you're writing.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Ensatus: 5:37am On Jul 27, 2018
*My name is obinna.medicine student 100level university of Benin.I want to talk about pume uniben...I have written pume 3times in uniben.but I haven't been able to cross 70mark until I found dandy English..guess what after thorough reading of dandy English and cramming ans..I entered the hall.out of the 40questions given to me..20was English and it all.came.from dandy..no two ways about it.I smashed them in less than 10mins.result.came out I got 78in pume score.finally ist batch medicine..please am not trying to sell books..I am trying to impact into you...medicals are writing next week.there is still time to cram...if you in Benin start getting your dandy now..I have it in uniben.and its 1500naira per copy of it...please get it and help your selves.please ....as for physics.cram and know your science physics... Chemistry hit on your lamlad and cram those question and answers..biology.. Take up.your waec biology past question and start slotting it out...see you at the other side..for a copy.of dandy English..inbox.me..*WhatsApp.07010295919*

Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Draei: 6:13am On Jul 27, 2018
To those writing today, i wish y'all the BEST!
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by dannB(m): 6:59am On Jul 27, 2018
I wish all the candidates success in their examination,you must print your admission letter this year.See you in uniben.I REP Business Education ( VTE),feel frree to quote me for any info..if you chose any of the following courses..BUSINESS EDU,HOME-ECONOMICS,AGRIC SCIENCE EDU and INDUSTRIAL TECHNICAL EDUCATION.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Apina(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2018
Please any info on direct entry?
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Oluwakemi65(f): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
My exam is on Wednesday it's kinda clashing with my Auchi poly exam.

Well I'm not going to write Auchi poly, my #3500 just went like that, there is God oh! embarassed
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by wi5dom(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
Apina:
Please any info on direct entry?
. Not yet. Hopefully, this week or next, pude form should be out.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by wi5dom(m): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
Oluwakemi65:
My exam is on Wednesday it's kinda clashing with my Auchi poly exam.

Well I'm not going to write Auchi poly, my #3500 just went like that, there is God oh! embarassed

Pray and work hard you should be offered admission in Uniben.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
wi5dom:

How can I get past questions for direct entry exam?
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Apina(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
wi5dom:

is the Pude same as direct entry?
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by BiafranDel: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
@indomixx solving without calculator no be child's play o.
Forget all those easy tricks. Solving when reading at your comfort is different when in the exam hall proper.

I tried to time myself today and see how fast i can solve. Omo i spent almost five minutes to solve just one question on molar concentration and gas laws on past question.

I called one guy that wrote for sciences last year, he said his friends used that wristwatch that has calculator on it and they were able to finish all their questions in time. He said its 500. Let me know if you are interested. That's just the best option for me.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by sunnypresh11: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
Bro can i use this result to apply for business admin

Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by BiafranDel: 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
Drop your number bro. The one you gave me before ain't going through. Cc indomixx
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by wi5dom(m): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
Apina:
is the Pude same as direct entry?
Yes.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by wi5dom(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
Phayteprecious1:

How can I get past questions for direct entry exam?

You can get PUDE past question hard copy at Maingate Uniben Shopping Complex, or you can get it (soft copy) after successfully registering PUDE.

Note that the online past question do not carry with her answers while the one sold at the Shopping Complex carries answers.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by wi5dom(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
sunnypresh11:
Bro can i use this result to apply for business admin

Yes
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
wi5dom:

Draei, good day guys. Please, I would love input from you guys. I was told by my sis who initially registered for Medicine, and did a change of course later 'cause her JAMB score wasn't ok to earn her that course. Now, the issue is, on her KOFA page, she still sees Medicine as the course she's applying for. Is it not supposed to change to Pharmacy being her new choice of course? And if yes, what are the implications/what would she do before or after the exam?
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by wi5dom(m): 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Draei, good day guys. Please, I would love input some you guys. I was told by my sis who initially registered for Medicine, and did a change of course later 'cause her JAMB score wasn't ok to earn her that course. Now, the issue is, on her KOFA page, she still sees Medicine as the course she's applying for. Is it not supposed to change to Pharmacy being her new choice of course? And if yes, what are the implications/what would she do before or after the exam?

Those who did either COC /COI recently, their details is yet to be updated. The best she can do is to study for the putme and should not let the issue bother her at the moment.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Xandre: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Draei, good day guys. Please, I would love input from you guys. I was told by my sis who initially registered for Medicine, and did a change of course later 'cause her JAMB score wasn't ok to earn her that course. Now, the issue is, on her KOFA page, she still sees Medicine as the course she's applying for. Is it not supposed to change to Pharmacy being her new choice of course? And if yes, what are the implications/what would she do before or after the exam?
IT will change before her date... Keep checking.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
wi5dom:

Those who did either COC /COI recently, their details is yet to be updated. The best she can do is to study for the putme and should not let the issue bother her at the moment.
Yeah, she said she went to JAMB office and was told they're having issues.

My problem is, if she's taking the exam, won't she be doing so as a medcine applicant Instead of Pharmacy? And since UNIBEN is good at changing people's destiny, she may get one funny course or none. grin
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
Xandre:
IT will change before her date... Keep checking.
When she has already printed and gotten date of exam?
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Oluwakemi65(f): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
wi5dom:

Yeah thanks
I'm going for physiotherapy
For Auchi poly I opted for science lab tech.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Draei: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
kimbraa:
One issue that can arise from this is minimal. Reason for me saying this is both pharmacy & medicine will be writing the same subject combination so she should go ahead and prepare normal.

For her COC, it should be updated sooner or later but since it's still thesame subjects here, she should go ahead and prepare well like its nothing serious.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
Draei:

One issue that can arise from this is minimal. Reason for me saying this is both pharmacy & medicine will be writing the same subject combination so she should go ahead and prepare normal.

For her COC, it should be updated sooner or later but since it's still thesame subjects here, she should go ahead and prepare well like its nothing serious.
Alright, thanks.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
wi5dom:

You can get PUDE past question hard copy at Maingate Uniben Shopping Complex, or you can get it (soft copy) after successfully registering PUDE.

Note that the online past question do not carry with her answers while the one sold at the Shopping Complex carries answers.
Am not in Benin,I would have love to get the hard copy. for the soft copy, must I register for Pude before I can get it?
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Indomixx: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
BiafranDel:
Drop your number bro. The one you gave me before ain't going through. Cc indomixx
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Indomixx: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
BiafranDel:
@indomixx solving without calculator no be child's play o.
Forget all those easy tricks. Solving when reading at your comfort is different when in the exam hall proper.

I tried to time myself today and see how fast i can solve. Omo i spent almost five minutes to solve just one question on molar concentration and gas laws on past question.

I called one guy that wrote for sciences last year, he said his friends used that wristwatch that has calculator on it and they were able to finish all their questions in time. He said its 500. Let me know if you are interested. That's just the best option for me.
Of course, I'm interested. We will see in school there. When are u travelling??
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by wi5dom(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
Phayteprecious1:

Am not in Benin,I would have love to get the hard copy. for the soft copy, must I register for Pude before I can get it?

For the soft copy, yes you have to register.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (90) (Reply)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom / List Private Universities In Nigeria / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.