Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. - Education (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. (149751 Views)

2019/2020 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread!!! / 2018/2019 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2018/2019 Lasu Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Draei: 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
Oluwakemi65:
Please how much is the acceptance fee for physiotherapy?
Its 80000 since its under medicals.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Draei: 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
iriakanns:
dra.ei abeg oh,the names on all my certs are the same just that in my birth certificate it was arranged differently,should i upload it that way ehhhn biko?

For the best alternative cuz it might be rejected or accepted depending on the clearance officer. Best is to drop the birth certificate and use Affidavit of Age Declaration.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Draei: 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ray360:
Hello guys. I hail. I can See Daray. well-done.

My Niggur my niggie...
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Draei: 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
uk10:
Pls guys I need advice I am currently a 200lv student as of next session but during my 100lv I took jamb again because I was given forestry and wildlife,now the thing is jamb gave me physiology and I am also thinking of transferring as soon as my 100lv result comes out but I don't know when they will release the resultand the list so I am currently confused can I run the two first until I know one won't work out,I need advice from the students above me

Running those 2 full-time programmes that are even under different faculties? Guy forget that one.

Choose whichever of the 2 courses you prefer most and go for it cuz judging from the way you're saying it, ''I know say money no be problem''...
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Aceed: 3:42am On Nov 07, 2018
Please which am I paying for?

* acceptance fee
* application fee
* bed allocation fee
* clinical examination fee
* gown hire fee
* hostel maintenance fee
* school fee
* transcipt fee
* transfer fee
* PharmD module 1 fee

cc Draei, wi5dom
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Mistrrmann: 4:36am On Nov 07, 2018
Tips On How To Pass 2019 JAMB Examination Successfully...

This post was published, to help JAMB Aspirants who want to write 2019 JAMB.

Many students prepared passionately for 2018 Jamb examination. However, some didn’t make it.

Well, not because they weren’t prepared, but they didn’t get useful information that will guide them.

Some of the questions raised by the students are as follows:

how can i score above 300 in jamb?
how can i study for jamb?
What is jamb secret to scoring above 280 in JAMB

To ensure that these questions do not remain unanswered, the Oracle has decided to put together this post to help you.

Life is all about second chances

Since you didn’t make your Jamb 2018, (or if you’re just writing for the first time)it is better you start preparing for 2019 Jamb now.

Early birds get the healthier worm

So, keep reading and get all the details that will help you prepare for the 2019 JAMB examination.

But before you continue reading the steps, Remember: This article is for those searching for how to pass jamb successfully, how to score above 300 in jamb, how to study for jamb, and how to pass jamb without cheating.

The 2018 JAMB registration started on the 6th of December 2017 and the CBT held 9th March, 2018. I know you are anxious to know when JAMB 2019 examination registration form will be out. It will definitely be out around November 2018 (this month). The Oracle will update you once the sales begins.

Furthermore, you must know that preparation is the only way to pass jamb this way. So, we will be updating you from time to time on how to prepare for Jamb 2019 examination.

Below is a complete guide on how to pass Jamb 2019 examination. This guide is a standard solution and if you follow it keenly, you will definitely pass your examination with flying colours.

Study Past Questions

This is an area most jamb candidates make the first mistake.I have heard many say that JAMB Will not use past question to set Exam this year. Some are also saying that its useless to use JAMB Past question to study for or prepare for Exam.

To cut it short, these are all lies. Why? Jamb started setting questions since almost 20 years ago and since then, they have set all the question there is to set for a particular subject or course.As a matter of fact, jamb always repeat questions and you will definitely perform well if you study their past questions. Don’t buy into the rumor that jamb doesn’t set past question any longer. This is far from the truth, it is a tradition that they can’t change.

How To Study Prior To Jamb Exam And Score High

This section will give you a hint on how you should study those subjects you chose (your subject combination)
They are so many ways one can prepare for Jamb but we will only talk about three of those methods, then you can make your choice of the most effective one for you.

1.STUDY BEFORE JAMB PAST QUESTION
This is one of the most effective ways to prepare for jamb which requires you to carefully study all the required topics featured in all the subject combinations for your desired course before making use of any past question.
This way, you’re able to completely have a knowledge in all the required topics and the main point that was discussed on the topics before moving over to using past questions.

2.USING PAST QUESTIONS ONLY
This method of Jamb preparation is also very effective for some set of people and has helped a lot of them to score high in Jamb as it involves Preparing and Studying Jamb Past Questions or Jamb CBT enabled Application or software.
This way, you’re able to master the method in which Jamb sets their questions and also master the answers to each of those questions, which will help you score high, especially when those questions are repeated during the main Jamb Examination.

3. JAMB PAST QUESTION PLUS STUDY METHOD
This is another point that covers both study methods discussed above, where you prepare for Jamb with both Past question and Study the required subjects simultaneously.
This is the most effective method to prepare and score high in JAMB though this method may not work for everybody but it surely does for a lot of people.

Now that we have shown you how to study prior to jamb exam and score high, let’s continue with the guide on how to pass JAMB.

Don’t Skip Any Topic
Unlike WAEC, JAMB doesn’t give candidates the option of selecting questions. If you didn’t know before, please note that you will be required to answer all questions.

I am sure you understand how it feels to see the topic you deliberately skipped as one of the questions. shocked embarassed

So, don’t repeat the mistake you made in 2018 UTME. This is an opportunity to correct them.

Ensure that you utilize your syllabus.

Test Yourself
This is another helpful technique that will prepare you for JAMB 2019 examination. After covering most part of the syllabus, try and test yourself with one of the past questions. With this, you will be able to ascertain your level of preparedness.

Get good Study Materials
Study with text books that are very simple and easy to understand. Some text books are very easy to read and understand. Go for these textbooks and avoid reading complex materials that are uninteresting and boring.

Meet Intelligent People
This is another good way to prepare for JAMB 2019 examination. It is advisable to meet intelligent jamb candidates. You can discuss with them, share ideas and brainstorm on difficult topics. This will go a long way to help you prepare for the examination.

Prepare Personal Timetable
You need to prepare your personal timetable for reading. However, it is not just about preparing the timetable, rather you have to read according to the time table. Be smart with your time and ensure that you adhere strictly to the schedules of your personal timetable.

And this is all you need to know about JAMB 2019 examination for now and how to prepare for it.

Dont forgot to pray for God’s guidance

If you successfully apply these methods effectively, I assure you of a very high Jamb score next year.

Please share this post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to show that you want others to get the information and to pass.

If you have any question regarding Jamb 2019 examination and preparation guide, you can see more on our blog here https://thestudentoracleonline. or send it to our Facebook page here https://free.facebook.com/Shared-360-1984363441778800/

The Oracle has spoken

#TSO #sh360

Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by djWALE(m): 8:35am On Nov 07, 2018
MarianIsy:

Did u think of Changing?.... if u tried y didn't it work out?

How's d course?? If given d chance to choose, would u pick pbb over medicine? (

That's all for now smiley
At least to this very level,I am a first class student,with time I got to adapt to the course..it is a very interesting course..I didn't try changing anymore,ur chances of changing is 50/50..FYI,pbb is still the best course in Life Sciences..if u don't mind,u can drop your whatsapp number for more info cos I might not be frequent here

1 Like

Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by guchii(f): 8:39am On Nov 07, 2018
djWALE:

At least to this very level,I am a first class student,with time I got to adapt to the course..it is a very interesting course..I didn't try changing anymore,ur chances of changing is 50/50..FYI,pbb is still the best course in Life Sciences..if u don't mind,u can drop your whatsapp number for more info cos I might not be frequent here

Life science is very interesting but there is no best as all of them are intertwined. Like I always say, your first degree will not hinder you from what you want to achieve. My regards to Omogui, Mr Mike and that lecturer that have a store in St Albert.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Draei: 9:34am On Nov 07, 2018
Aceed:

* acceptance fee
* application fee
* bed allocation fee
* gown hire fee
* hostel maintenance fee
* school fee
* transcipt fee
* transfer fee
* PharmD module 1 fee

cc Draei, wi5dom.

You pay them in stages not all at once. 1, (3, 9&6 are optional), 7.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Oluwakemi65(f): 9:38am On Nov 07, 2018
Draei:

Its 80000 since its under medicals.

Someone also told me that it's ₦80000 but it said I should pay ₦60000 on my kofa page. Has anyone paid already?

Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Draei: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2018
Oluwakemi65:

Someone also told me that it's ₦80000 but it said I should pay ₦60000 on my kofa page. Has anyone paid already?

Wow, pay it then. If it's 80k, your money will later be reversed and you'll be told to pay the full amount.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by wi5dom(m): 10:56am On Nov 07, 2018
Aceed:

* acceptance fee
* application fee
* bed allocation fee
* gown hire fee
* hostel maintenance fee
* school fee
* transcipt fee
* transfer fee
* PharmD module 1 fee

cc Draei, wi5dom

At this present state, it is the acceptance fee............... followed by school fees and if you want to stay in school hostel, hostel maintenance fee.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by busky007: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
Pls guys I have problems with my caps so Pls explain for me

If you go admission letter printing and it tells you to pay does it mean u have been given admission or is it normal

Draw. Wi5dom and Co Pls
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Draei: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
busky007:
Pls guys I have problems with my caps so Pls explain for me

If you go admission letter printing and it tells you to pay does it mean u have been given admission or is it normal

Draw. Wi.5dom and Co Pls
No, itz normal, at least for the accounts I've had access to. So it doesn't tell you've been admitted.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by MarianIsy(f): 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
Scholar212:

You have only one option which is accepting the admission and writing Jamb again next year. *Medlab doesn't accept transfer,* I just graduated last month from medlab so I am giving you firsthand info. All the best

Draei Wi5dom
pls Hw true is this??
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Draei: 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
MarianIsy:

D.raei Wi5d.om
pls Hw true is this??

I already said it that its almost impossible transferring into that kinda medical dept without connection.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by preachersdota: 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hello house pls how much is acceptance fee for Plant Science and bio technology
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Draei: 5:40am On Nov 08, 2018
preachersdota:
Hello house pls how much is acceptance fee for Plant Science and bio technology

Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by busky007: 11:27am On Nov 08, 2018
Just got forestry and wildlife Mtcheew

Anyway WATS acceptance fee
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by awokunlet: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
Argentia:
Pls Admin, this one tire my friend, is change of course and change of name charged differently I.e #3500+3500=#7000 or #3500 for both

THE PAYMENT CAN ONLY BE MADE SEPARATELY

CHANGE OF NAME IS 2500+1000 CAFE FEES=3500

CHANGE OF COURSE TOO IS 2500+1000 CAFE FEES=3500

MY ADVICE IS DO THE CHANGE OF COURSE ONLINE, BUT NEVER PAY FOR CHANGE OF NAME ONLINE BECAUSE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO DO IT BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN REMOVED.FOR NOW ITS ONLY DATE OF BIRTH AND STATE/LOCAL GOVT OF ORIGIN THAT CAN BE CHANGE ONLINE.

SO YOU HAVE TO VISIT THE NEAREST JAMB OFFICE,NOT CBT CENTRE O,FOR THE CORRECTION,FOR NOW THATS THE ONLY WORKING OPTION AND I HAVE MET A GUY WHO WAS ABLE TO DO IT.THEY WILL ASK YOU YOUR DETAILS ,DROP YOUR RESULT SLIP AND THEY WILL GET BACK TO YOU.THATS ALL
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Onyekwere77(m): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
Please someone should help me check, I was told I've been given admission but I can't see it yet.. 85856873HH, my username is Victoryiheoma@yahoo.com and password is ONYEKWERE99, thank you..
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by simplebb: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
Onyekwere77:
Please someone should help me check, I was told I've been given admission but I can't see it yet.. 85856873HH, my username is Victoryiheoma@yahoo.com and password is ONYEKWERE99, thank you..

You have been given admission to study Agriculture.

Congratulations.

BTW what was your initial course.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by simplebb: 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
Uniben folks. Please how much is Uniben Hostel fees for fresh man?

My younger bro just gained admission to study Mechatronics Engineering, hopefully he will cross to Elect Elect in 200level...

Thanks Draei and Wi5dom for answers to every questions.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Onyekwere77(m): 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
simplebb:

You have been given admission to study Agriculture.

Congratulations.

BTW what was your initial course.
please Screenshot it for me.. What course under agriculture??
I chose medicine and biochemistry
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by simplebb: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
Onyekwere77:
please Screenshot it for me.. What course under agriculture??
I chose medicine and biochemistry

I saw just Agriculture.

With that kind of Jamb score, it is well....

Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Draei: 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
busky007:
Just got forestry and wildlife Mtcheew

Anyway WATS acceptance fee

Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Draei: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
simplebb:
Uniben folks. Please how much is Uniben Hostel fees for fresh man?

My younger bro just gained admission to study Mechatronics Engineering, hopefully he will cross to Elect Elect in 200level...

Thanks Drae.i and Wi5do.m for answers to every questions.

Depends but the major hostel for guys are hall 3 & 4 and the fee is 17000 excluding booking fee.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by simplebb: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
Draei:

Depends but the major hostel for guys are hall 3 & 4 and the fee is 17000 excluding booking fee.

Thanks. How much is the booking fee? And hope he stands an high chance of getting an hostel space as a freshman.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Draei: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
simplebb:

Thanks. How much is the booking fee? And hope he stands an high chance of getting an hostel space as a freshman.

Booking fee is between 1k to 1.5k and yeah, as a fresher he stands a good chance of getting hostel space as long as he applies on time when it's time.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by preachersdota: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pls who has paid acceptance fee for Plant Science and bio technology, kindly help me with a screen shot of your payment receipt to show my parents that its 60000
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by preachersdota: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pls help a sister in need ooo, you can edit your name from it. My parents are doubting me
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by simplebb: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
Draei:

Booking fee is between 1k to 1.5k and yeah, as a fresher he stands a good chance of getting hostel space as long as he applies on time when it's time.

Okay, thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (90) (Reply)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / List Private Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.