Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Gospel: The Controversial Death Of Dagrin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel: The Controversial Death Of Dagrin (1384 Views)

See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / Very Rare Picture Of Dagrin (pics) / Throwback Pic Of Dagrin, Ice Prince, Banky W Chilling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel: The Controversial Death Of Dagrin by ayotheo: 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2010
GOSPEL: THE CONTROVERSIAL DEATH OF DAGRIN

A musician who just came on board to the hip hop music scene recently died in an Auto Crash in Mushin area of Lagos State on his way back to his resident at Ogba. The most painful things are that "MTN just signed a N25M for Ambassador contract with him, he is expecting two other personal cars, he is suppose to collect an Award on an International Scene in New York, he is also suppose to hold a show in New York and other inexperienced achievements of his.

His death became controversial because:

- People suggest he has done some devilish things that shortened his life at 23years;

- Some said his early achievement intoxicated him to have drunk and went under a trailer;

- Some people said he had said a lot of arrogant words as regards his strong spiritual background on air which are not really through;

- Some people believed other fans whom he overshadowed recently might be responsible;

- While others believed it could be a natural death.

Whichever the case may be, DAGRIN( Singer of Pon Pon Pon Pon ) is dead, and his death is one of the most honored death all over the world as Youth, fans, media houses, government, family, friends, Nigerians in Diaspora etc came around to morn his premature death.

He is of course a LEGEND in the making, but the dream was cut-short by untimely death.

DEATH! I FEAR YOU OH!

This is a lesson to every one of us that sooner or later, we shall all die no matter how long we live but I PRAY THAT WE ALL LIVE LONG.

I DO HOPE HE MUST HAVE CONFESSED HIS SINS BEFORE HE DIED BECAUSE HIS SOUL IS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME THAN HIS ACHIEVEMENTS.

ARE YOU BORN AGAIN?

REVEIVE JESUS TODAY BECAUSE DEATH MAY COME ANYTIME.

SEND THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS TO PREACH THE GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Thank You.

Theophilus Ayotunde

(1) (Reply)

Is Mo’cheddah Dating Terry Tha Rapman? / Naija Rappers Listed On Bet Hiphop Award Cypher. Who's Not Worthy Of Being Liste / NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.