Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Dog deal is closed - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog deal is closed (902 Views)

This Thread Is For The Best *GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG DEAL* Available In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog deal is closed by sunnexpetzone: 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
She have been accommodated..
Thanks
Re: Dog deal is closed by Blizzy9ja: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Location pls
Re: Dog deal is closed by shefik(m): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
Isn't this the dumbest decision ever??
Until they give you stories about how your precious dog fell sick and died before you go learn your lesson
Re: Dog deal is closed by wheezie24(m): 12:44am On Mar 14, 2018
shefik:
Isn't this the dumbest decision ever??
Until they give you stories about how your precious dog fell sick and died before you go learn your lesson
its not a dumb decision...is he supposed to take the dog to camp?.. I'll only advice he keeps her with someone who does this as a business and stays in the same city ...get to know every details about the fellow.there are trustworthy people out there.if you are in lag check a thread posted today by a lady doing this. enjoy your service
Re: Dog deal is closed by babyboy4every1: 7:36am On Mar 14, 2018
wheezie24:

its not a dumb decision...is he supposed to take the dog to camp?.. I'll only advice he keeps her with someone who does this as a business and stays in the same city ...get to know every details about the fellow.there are trustworthy people out there.if you are in lag check a thread posted today by a lady doing this. enjoy your service
If hes taking the dog to boarding, hes gonna spend huge amount of money. Remember hes going for a year. Two puppies wont be enough for the person having her. The person gonna spend more than two puppies worth on the dog.
Re: Dog deal is closed by sunnexpetzone: 8:47am On Mar 14, 2018
� my dog Tella doesn't eat much.. she can even eat once a day and be okay..Her vaccination is up to date.. she is not a food monger
Re: Dog deal is closed by LEODAGAMA(m): 10:41am On Mar 14, 2018
can help u. I have a female gsd and boerboel. but in Anambra state
Re: Dog deal is closed by babyboy4every1: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
Let me have ur dog and we share whatever that comes from the puppies equally.
Re: Dog deal is closed by Sirmuel1(m): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
Since yesterday, I've been playing along. This Guy is not real. He sends fake pictures and videos to people on whatsapp.

Cc Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Dog deal is closed by johnnyn1(m): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
Beware guys he's a scammer
Re: Dog deal is closed by johnnyn1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Sirmuel1:
Since yesterday, I've been playing along. This Guy is not real. He sends fake pictures and videos to people on whatsapp.

Cc Fynestboi

He's a scam..
Beware
I think he is the dada Sunday sunnex scam guy.

cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Dog deal is closed by sunnexpetzone: 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
Thanks
Re: Dog deal is closed by Sirmuel1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
johnnyn1:

He's a scam..
Beware
I think he is the dada Sunday sunnex scam guy.

cc: Lalasticlala

Good observation. What was he telling you?
Re: Dog deal is closed by Sirmuel1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
sunnexpetzone:
She have been accommodated..
Thanks

Oloshi grin
Re: Dog deal is closed by johnnyn1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Dem go catch you one day...
No matter how smart u think u might be...
Re: Dog deal is closed by Eveezy(m): 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lol, scammers Sha, scamming people dt has d money to pay no reach again, nw na to day collect transport money? Hahaha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adult Male Boerboel For Sale / Rottweiler Female Adult At Giveaway Price / A Huge Snake !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.