Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks (26979 Views)

Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food / Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] / Violence persists in Zamfara, as armed bandits kill 40 In fresh attacks-Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by lastempero: 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

It is.

Both Yakubu Jack Gowon and TY Danjuma are still alive to see the consequences of their actions. They must be too ashamed to talk.

Shithole country.

Yea,thats y they are not saying anything. Useless people

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by wakeupafricanyo: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
DANKWAMBO is the answer

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by Norabay(f): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
See innocent souls wasting every day, those who vote this aboki into power should vote him out come 2019.Asap

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by dukeprince50: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
Telldem1:
Fulani herdsmen supporting PDP? Keke napep pls wait!
i do not think all of these atrocities carried out are fulani H. something else is behind this, and i strogly believe its related to politics.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by Chetimah(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
This as bin happening since 1999....not the president fault...all the leaders in the rural communities that are collecting cows and money from those terrorist for them to graise with their cows should be mentioned....they forget the safety of their people when collecting cows and money,the innocent people are paying with their life's,God punish anybody harboring evil in any community in know NIGERIA.
9jaown:
and your president is doing nothing, am not sure if he knows about the killings
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by 9jaown(m): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
Chetimah:
This as bin happening since 1999....not the president fault...all the leaders in the rural communities that are collecting cows and money from those terrorist for them to graise with their cows should be mentioned....they forget the safety of their people when collecting cows and money,the innocent people are paying with their life's,God punish anybody harboring evil in any community in know NIGERIA.
your English sha. Hope you are not among those primary school teachers el Rufai sacked!!
Mr president is the chief security officer of this country, he came to Benue State on Monday and said “his not aware IGP of police is not in Benue State” that alone shows Mr president don’t know about happenings in Nigeria. You see why I made the first comment. 9ja is 4cked

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
Naija my country sad

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
If na your family dem dey chop, you won't be quoting history! He was elected to change things not keep them as they were

Chetimah:

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by Reference(m): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
DONSMITH123:

APC govt has failed us. But the PDP themselves are not even ready to put their house in order to wrestle power back from APC.

Third force is needed to take us back to where we were before.

grin Which force be dat. Abi na Master Yoda an im Jedi Knights. Abeg siddon.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by khalidMohammed(m): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
My very dear Plateau State, who will liberate you from the marauding beast let loosed by cruel Bubu?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by DONSMITH123(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
Reference:

grin Which force be dat. Abi na Master Yoda an im Jedi Knights. Abeg siddon.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
Prophets of the order of Niger, where art thou?. This situation is becoming too ugly, have you nothing to say about these abnormalities. Things are gradually getting out of hands, government seems not to be in charge and, the security agencies seem not to be on top of the situation.
I don't believe in prophets but for the sake of majorities that believe in you, there is no better time to be useful than now. This is more urgent than who will be the next president.

I need no lecture. That's my thought up there, formed out of love for peaceful coexistence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by hassantommy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Yoruba afenifere have said it all that the Hausa fulanis have cage the middle belt and turn them to there slave I pray Almighty God save them tinubu and the so called Yoruba apc leaders pls stop playing with Yoruba future but if you don't you will all be killed first before odua nation decend on the animal called Fulanis

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by jrusky(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
Really? I thought one idiot called governor of platue was vomiting pooh as per benue some days back now let him count his loss too bloody dullard in a stinky satanic party that care not about his states.

Herdsmen has nailed Buhari chance to a coffin and it's over.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by Realist2: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
Buhari is a jihadist and his boys are doing his biding.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by peace4omar(m): 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
You shall be judged for every comment you make. So, beware of your comment.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by Hotzone(m): 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
He president bubuhari won't visit Jos to commensurate with the victims family until campaign season!!!!
Bubu, ghost must visit u and

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by mustafa006: 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
So even the masacred can't be buried in peace

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by NairaMaster1(m): 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
Plateau how far? Your governor was mocking Benue state. He thinks power lasts forever. Some of you even climbed billboards to welcome your god upon the past events in plateau. Shame on you cry cry. If elections were to be tomorrow I am sure plateau will vote APC

RIPP TO THE DEAD.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by Franking: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
Were they being buried at night? Wetin concern me sef? Sai Baba.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by fireback: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
hope someone is taking note of these killings and is writing the figures down so that we'll know when buhari's killings surpasses Jonathan's killing, so that the fulanis can stop their killings.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by nikolakris(f): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
This has got to stop! The pain I feel over this issue is immeasurable. Woe betides the Nigerian government if they cannot tackle the issue of security.

These idiots killing people upandan are cowards. I repeat, cowards! If not, why would they attack when the people are most vulnerable. Idiots! The lots of them.

I served in Miango community last year and I had a first hand experience of these attacks. It is a story I will never forget. To think that the loving, peaceful people of Miango are still experiencing this when we claim to have ''leaders'' in power is a shame! It is a big shame!

The country is bleeped up. Totally.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by smileyoo: 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
bubu oooooo. better negotiate with your terrorists brothers, since you 've decided never to fight them, just do something to stop these senseless killings. nigerians its time we protest against these evil men, by boycotting the consumption of these their bloody cow meats. since they 're this wicked, what if they wake-up one day and decides to poison us with these their bloody-cow meats?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by okenta2017: 12:19am On Mar 14, 2018
DONSMITH123:

The mass burial of victims killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen in several communities in Bassa Local Government of Plateau State was on Tuesday disrupted by a fresh attack which left 25 persons dead.

Those to be given mass burial today were murdered between Thursday, March 8, 2018 when President Muhammadu Buhari paid an official visit to the beleaguered state, and Sunday, March 11.

During the latest attack which took place by 7:00pm on Monday, 11 houses were also razed down.

Persons suspected to be Fulani herdsmen were said to have killed the 25 persons, including three children and two women, in Dundu Village of Kwall District in Bassa LGA of Plateau State.

The spokesperson of Miango Youth Development Association, Lawrence Zongo, confirmed the casualty rate in an interview with The PUNCH in Jos on Tuesday.

He said, “Very sad! Again, Fulani terrorists killed 25 persons in Dundu Village of Kwall District in Bassa LGA of Plateau State.

“Eleven houses were razed down. The villagers were attacked around 7pm yesterday (Monday). Among the victims were three children and two women.

“Others, including two women, are now receiving treatment in a nearby hospital in the community. This is too bad, as we are planning the mass burial of the last attack.

“So far, we have more than 500 Internally Displaced Persons camp. International organisations should please come to our aid.”

When contacted, the spokesperson of Plateau State Police Command, Matthias Tyopev, an Assistant Superintendent of Police, also confirmed the attack , but said the information was sketchy.

According to him, the Plateau State Commissioner of Police, Adie Undie, has ordered a Deputy Commissioner of Police (Operations), Taiwo Jebiyisu, to the scene for an on-the-spot assessment.

He said, “There was an attack yesterday (Monday) in Bassa; as such, the Commissioner of Police, Plateau State Command, has directed the DCP Taiwo Jebiyisu, a Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of Department of Operations, to go to the scene of crime for an on-the-spot assessment.

“As such, he is there now. The information is sketchy. I shall inform you when the details of the attack are made available, please.”

http://punchng.com/breaking-25-killed-11-houses-razed-in-fresh-attacks-as-guests-flee-plateau-mass-burial/

Let Nigerians put aside their tribe, religion, political leaning and let vote any body from either
Plateau or Benue who is not a Fulani in 2019 and let see if the killing will stop.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
Telldem1:
Ibukwa Ezigbo onye Igbo? Ajuju kam juru oo.

I cant rejoice because of the death of innocents because of what their ancestors did several years ago

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

62-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl In Katsina (Photo) / Hotel Manager Attacks Staff With Bottle Over Money Issue In Warri, Delta. Photos / UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.