Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Music : Greatest - I.M.T [ALBUM] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music : Greatest - I.M.T [ALBUM] (387 Views)

Gospel Music: Greatest Kminor- Thankful / New Music ''OGBEM'' by C-L-I-M-A-X. ft mc banana mouth / Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music : Greatest - I.M.T [ALBUM] by cute9jaman: 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
GreatestBeatz has proven to his fans that he's made of sterner stuff as he keeps pushing forth. His most anticipated online album "I.M.T" is the best thing since sliced bread. There's many a slip twixt cup and lip but he took his steps far this time, touching different genres of music, jumped on a T. Vibez produced beat, worked with sound engineers for mixing and mastering, the likes of EverGreenMix and SukaSoundz. He featured a number of acts;
Mr Raw, Berry B, Mhiz Fab,Paul Mikels.....
The album is dropping under Zenith Empire Mates..
Download and enjoy. Feel Free to comment and don't forget to share!!!

DOWNLOAD

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Mr. Shaa - Melody (dir Patrick Elis) / [music] Omawumi Ft. Kiss Daniel – "Me Ke" / Top Albums Of 2018 So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.