Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

You Can Truly Have Wakanda Forever With Our Customized Tees - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / You Can Truly Have Wakanda Forever With Our Customized Tees (1048 Views)

Gyakie Forever Lyrics Video / Customized Wristband In Nigeria | Customize_nigeria / For Your Customized Shirts, Jerseys, Caps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Truly Have Wakanda Forever With Our Customized Tees by kiakiaprint: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
Wakanda Forever is one term every person that has seen the Black Panther Movie can relate to. The Marvel Picture blockbuster is currently breaking new grounds when it comes to box-office, and the reason it has hit these heights are not that far-fetched. It is a superhero-themed movie, but the major thing about the movie is that it represents the African way in a new and inspiring light.

The likes of T’Challa, N’Jadaka, Nakia and Okoye have become rallying points and sources of inspiration for a whole new generation. At Kiakiaprint, we recognise the impact the Black Panther phenomenon is having on the world, as the movie has already grossed around $900m worldwide in box office. You can now have Wakanda Forever with Our range of custom made t-shirts with quotes from the movie or any text you would like.

The Black Panther experience is one most people would love to re-live over and over again and a good way to do this is to have a shirt that says a lot about how much the movie means to you.

Here are 5 quotes from Black Panther we would never forget.

“My son, it is your time”
– Queen Ramonda gives T’Challa a confidence boost.

“You are a good man, with a good heart. And it’s hard for a good man to be a king”
– King T’Chaka plays out the tough decisions T’Challa is faced with as Black Panther

“Just because something works doesn’t mean it can’t be improved”
– Shuri giving some candid advice to T’Challa

“I would make a great queen because I am stubborn, if that’s what I wanted”
– Nakia staying a fact to T’Challa

“We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe” – T’Challa.

You could decide to add your text from the movie and we will print it for you. Immortalize your Wakanda memories with our bespoke, custom-made, high quality t-shirts.

Wakanda Forever and ever.

Price: N3500

To get started, Contact us via:

Telephone: (234) 809 146 5902, (234) 806 284 6560

Mail: info@kiakiaprint.com

Re: You Can Truly Have Wakanda Forever With Our Customized Tees by Masama: 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
Enough of this wakanda nonsense already!!!! Everything now na wakanda... ....Mtcheeew!!!

1 Like

Re: You Can Truly Have Wakanda Forever With Our Customized Tees by OKX(m): 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
friendly advice...dont set urself up for a lawsuit u cant survive.
find out ur legal boundaries with someone elses intellectual property.
cheers

3 Likes

Re: You Can Truly Have Wakanda Forever With Our Customized Tees by Yungwizzzy28(m): 7:37am On Mar 16, 2018
Masama:
Enough of this wakanda nonsense already!!!! Everything now na wakanda... ....Mtcheeew!!!

Why e dey pain you?
Re: You Can Truly Have Wakanda Forever With Our Customized Tees by Yungwizzzy28(m): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2018
OKX:
friendly advice...dont set urself up for a lawsuit u cant survive.
find out ur legal boundaries with someone elses intellectual property.
cheers

All those spider man t-shirts you wore as a kid who went to jail for it?
Re: You Can Truly Have Wakanda Forever With Our Customized Tees by OKX(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2018
@yung
That's d kind of thinking that robs us of originality and uniqueness. We also need to develop respect for intellectual property. If u r a creative and ever find urself on d receiving end, u will get d point.

Some crooks and armed robbers also haven't gone to jail and maybe never will, is that reason enough to join their vocation?

Underneath all Marvel hype is the posters business plan to sell branded t-shirts...simple. BlackPanther is just a means to that end.

My opinion is that he can either achieve that legally, or explore other, more creative avenues to print stuff on his shirts.
We have a wealth of untapped potential even within our own culture that will offer superior opportunities, if we are willing to think outside our mental box.
Have a good day.

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Titled: Civil War / Roll-up Banner, Why You Need Quality Ones / My Tempo Sketch Of Bob Marley.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.