Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

President Buhari, Now That The Police IG Clearly Defied Your Order What Next - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Now That The Police IG Clearly Defied Your Order What Next (4497 Views)

PDP Says Presidency Under Buhari Now A Den Of Thieves / Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku / Begin Impeachment Proceedings Against Buhari Now-ffk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari, Now That The Police IG Clearly Defied Your Order What Next by ryanfit: 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
Yesterday, President Buhari during his speech in Benue State that he wasn't aware that Police IG, Ibrahim Idris didn't obey an order to relocate to Benue to tackle the disturbing hersdmen crisis.

According to the president, “What I did was to call him and give him the directive. I didn’t know he moved here (Benue State) and didn’t spend and then moved to Nasarawa. It’s only now that I am knowing that. “But I know I dispatched him here”.

Now, Nigerians on social media are asking what's next? Many are calling for the immediate sack of the Police Chief.

see tweets @ http://www.ritalori.com/dear-president-buhari-now-know-police-ig-clearly-defied-order-next-nigerians-ask/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Now That The Police IG Clearly Defied Your Order What Next by luke55720: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
buhari go be like now that the IG has defied my order, I know his is with us on the plan, let him continue. I will not sack him

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Now That The Police IG Clearly Defied Your Order What Next by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
The guy is a coward he will do nothing

Goodluck Jonathan was a stronger and more assertive Leader the dullard

When a Boko Haram suspect escaped from IGP Hafiz Ringim's custody, GEJ fired him under 24 hrs

When IGP Suleiman Abba started romancing with APC aftet they won in 2015, GEJ fired him

GEJ would have fired IGP Idris in Makurdi yesterday

Simple

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Now That The Police IG Clearly Defied Your Order What Next by Ayebaeapretai(f): 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
One chance presido cheesy

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Now That The Police IG Clearly Defied Your Order What Next by Thisis2raw(m): 2:15am On Mar 14, 2018
You guys want to know what next? Promotion!! It's not easy This what you get when a half think man rules
Re: President Buhari, Now That The Police IG Clearly Defied Your Order What Next by CodeTemplar: 2:35am On Mar 14, 2018
Interesting situation for 2019.
Re: President Buhari, Now That The Police IG Clearly Defied Your Order What Next by Abee79(m): 7:20am On Mar 14, 2018
"All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others . . ." lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari, Now That The Police IG Clearly Defied Your Order What Next by freeze001(f): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2018
This IG was Kano Commissioner of Police in 2015 that secured 1.9m perfect votes for Buhari. He is his own President and Bubu will do absolutely nothing. They all celebrate every successful massacre of Christians in any part of the country.
Re: President Buhari, Now That The Police IG Clearly Defied Your Order What Next by Iwanttoto: 9:11am On Mar 14, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
The guy is a coward he will do nothing

Goodluck Jonathan was a stronger and more assertive Leader the dullard

When a Boko Haram suspect escaped from IGP Hafiz Ringim's custody, GEJ fired him under 24 hrs

When IGP Suleiman Abba started romancing with APC aftet they won in 2015, GEJ fired him

GEJ would have fired IGP Idris in Makurdi yesterday

Simple

God bless you for speaking the truth
Re: President Buhari, Now That The Police IG Clearly Defied Your Order What Next by Omeokachie: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2018
What next?

He will blame Goodluck Jonathan.

(1) (Reply)

No Investor Will Put Money In Nigeria Under APC Government / Governor Fayemi Greets Christians At Easter / Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.