Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

#BBNAIJA: K.brule Poured Me Pepper And Called Me A Bastard – Khloe - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNAIJA: K.brule Poured Me Pepper And Called Me A Bastard – Khloe (549 Views)

Chidi Mike Cars Apologizes To Erica After Calling Her A Bastard / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) / Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3 (2) (3) (4)

#BBNAIJA: K.brule Poured Me Pepper And Called Me A Bastard – Khloe by MissEdified(f): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2018

Evicted housemate Khloe has revealed the reason behind their disqualification by Big brother.

Reactinbg to being called out by online users for Mimicking Alex crying over her in-house boyfriend Leo being evicted, Khloe said she had no issues with Alex, adding that K.Brule called her a bastard and poured pepper on her reason she reacted the way she did which eventually led to them being disqualified.

“So I woke up to a video online with a caption from that I was mocking Alex last night.. really, that video was just me demonstrating how Alex was crying and it’s not what you called it. I love to mimic people a lot and I always do in the house. I mean no harm and I wish you all saw the full clips of the video. Alex is forever my baby and there is no bad blood here. Secondly. I was disqualified because of my pair and you guys know about it. In case you guys dint see the full clips too. Kbrule actually poured me pepper and called me a bastard, that’s why I replied like that. Those strikes are not mine. So why always trying to bring me down and call me what I am not? Disqualified cos of my pair strikes doesn’t make me a loser. I didn’t steal, dint kill or violate the rules. I was paired to someone who led us back home. Have a lovely day my lovers”

http://newshelm.ng/bbnaija-k-brule-poured-me-pepper-and-called-me-a-bastard-khloe/

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: #BBNAIJA: K.brule Poured Me Pepper And Called Me A Bastard – Khloe by sammytune(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2018

Top 10 Hottest Women In The World Impelreport / Bb Naija: 5 Important Things To Know As Big Brother Naija Comes To An End / .

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6