Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Save Mrs Bola Ojo From Breast Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save Mrs Bola Ojo From Breast Cancer (663 Views)

‘15,000 Nigerian Women Die Annually From Breast Cancer’ / Help Save Olubukola Iyabo Oshadare From Breast Cancer / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Mrs Bola Ojo From Breast Cancer by dydx1759(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Guys please I need your help for my best friend’s Mom.

My dear friends and well-wishers, my name is Folake Ojo and together with other members of my family and friends we are creating this awareness to enable us raise funds for my Mum. God bless you.

In December 2017, Mrs. Bola Ojo was diagnosed with Breast cancer in her left breast at the Isolo General hospital in Lagos.

She was scheduled for an immediate mastectomy but due to lack of funds the surgery was deferred to January. However, by the 2nd week in January the cancer had spread so fast that an immediate mastectomy had to be done by 3rd week of January

Despite commencing this treatment, the cancer has progressed to the liver by the last result after the surgery. The doctors says she will require at least 6 rounds of chemotherapy to prevent the spread of the cancer to other parts of her body.

The total cost of treatment and medical care is estimated at Seven Million two hundred and forty one thousand Naira ( N7,241,000)

Our family at the moment, cannot afford to raise the funds or sustain payment for the treatment of this disease.The collective monthly family income cannot cover the cost of payment for one round of chemotherapy. We have exhausted all other means of raising funds amongst relatives, friends and well-wishers for the treatment of this condition

I am appealing you to come to our family's aid and help us raise the required funds for the treatment of Mrs. Bola Ojo's condition. Asides the fact that the condition is painful and physically exerting on her, it is taking a toll on her ability to work and earn a living, not to mention the immense financial and emotional strain it is putting on the whole family.

I sincerely appeal to you as we cannot afford to loose her to the cold hands of cancer especially as she lost her 19 year old son, less than 2 years ago.

As you pray please donate to this worthy cause of helping Mrs Bola Ojo get her health back and fight against cancer.

Thank you.
gofundme link: http://www.gofundme.com/bolaojo

You can also send your donations to: Ojo Afolakemi Emiola 0003656076 GTBank Thank you.
Re: Save Mrs Bola Ojo From Breast Cancer by tntvirginnoni: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Drink T&TVirginNONI juice as it helps cancer.
Distributors wanted.

No 7 Akintan St, Dideolu estate
Ogba, Lagos

Re: Save Mrs Bola Ojo From Breast Cancer by kestolove95(m): 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
God has send somebody to her, don't worry, the helper will soon call you. keep calm
Re: Save Mrs Bola Ojo From Breast Cancer by Lawrittanneka68(f): 6:12am On Mar 14, 2018
dydx1759:
Guys please I need your help for my best friend’s Mom.

My dear friends and well-wishers, my name is Folake Ojo and together with other members of my family and friends we are creating this awareness to enable us raise funds for my Mum. God bless you.

In December 2017, Mrs. Bola Ojo was diagnosed with Breast cancer in her left breast at the Isolo General hospital in Lagos.

She was scheduled for an immediate mastectomy but due to lack of funds the surgery was deferred to January. However, by the 2nd week in January the cancer had spread so fast that an immediate mastectomy had to be done by 3rd week of January

Despite commencing this treatment, the cancer has progressed to the liver by the last result after the surgery. The doctors says she will require at least 6 rounds of chemotherapy to prevent the spread of the cancer to other parts of her body.

The total cost of treatment and medical care is estimated at Seven Million two hundred and forty one thousand Naira ( N7,241,000)

Our family at the moment, cannot afford to raise the funds or sustain payment for the treatment of this disease.The collective monthly family income cannot cover the cost of payment for one round of chemotherapy. We have exhausted all other means of raising funds amongst relatives, friends and well-wishers for the treatment of this condition

I am appealing you to come to our family's aid and help us raise the required funds for the treatment of Mrs. Bola Ojo's condition. Asides the fact that the condition is painful and physically exerting on her, it is taking a toll on her ability to work and earn a living, not to mention the immense financial and emotional strain it is putting on the whole family.

I sincerely appeal to you as we cannot afford to loose her to the cold hands of cancer especially as she lost her 19 year old son, less than 2 years ago.

As you pray please donate to this worthy cause of helping Mrs Bola Ojo get her health back and fight against cancer. If the cancer is still on stage 1,2 and 3,let her get in touch with Swissgarde's cancer pack for total eradication: 08038220168

Thank you.
gofundme link: http://www.gofundme.com/bolaojo

You can also send your donations to: Ojo Afolakemi Emiola 0003656076 GTBank Thank you.

Re: Save Mrs Bola Ojo From Breast Cancer by tamzy123(m): 6:59am On Mar 14, 2018
tntvirginnoni:
Drink T&TVirginNONI juice as it helps cancer.
Distributors wanted.

No 7 Akintan St, Dideolu estate
Ogba, Lagos

Noni and whatever juice is SCAM
Re: Save Mrs Bola Ojo From Breast Cancer by tamzy123(m): 7:01am On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=Lawrittanneka68 post=65818860][/quote]
Ask 4 the mercy of God. Most times it's not about the money. Lord show your mum mercy
Re: Save Mrs Bola Ojo From Breast Cancer by Bamz(m): 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Sissy3, dominique, lalasticlala, Freiburger, r231

CC: Mr Seun

Please, can we have this on the Frontpage? It's got over 4k RTs on Twitter with the #SaveMrsBolaOjo since yesterday and wider publicity is pertinent. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Get To See The Latest Remedy To Most Health Issue / See How Corpses Are Being Transported To And From The Mortuary In DR Congo / See how I almost died because of fake protein supplement I bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.