Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Computerport.biz: How Real? Has Anyone In Ibadan Tried It? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Computerport.biz: How Real? Has Anyone In Ibadan Tried It? (2985 Views)

How Real Are The Cheap Electronics On Jiji? / Pls Help! How Real Is This Website? / Free Calls And Sms: I Tried It Works For Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computerport.biz: How Real? Has Anyone In Ibadan Tried It? by tunamania(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2007
hey guys i want to buy stuffs from computerport .biz but would like to know if its for real and if anyone in ib has tried it before do they charge for the delivery? thanks
Re: Computerport.biz: How Real? Has Anyone In Ibadan Tried It? by buyright(m): 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2007
Dear All,

I am the CEO of Pragmatic Technologies Ltd, the parent company of www.computerport.biz. Please note that since January this year, computerport is now part of www.buyright.biz as part of a strategic restructuring. www.buyright.biz is currently Nigeria's leading, consistent and most serious online shop. We are into computers, phones, toys, vehicles, security, health, books, Consumer/Home Electronics and Fashion. We also have our brand PRAG (a Nigerian Pride). BUYRIGHT slogan is Right Price, Right Quality. www.buyright.biz is a dream come true. It is about the resilience of entrepreneurship, wealth creation and providing real value. We are indeed real! We also have showrooms at City Mall Onikan, Palms Lekki and Obanikoro all in Lagos. Please visit our website , www.buyright.biz for more information on us. Thank you for your interest.
Re: Computerport.biz: How Real? Has Anyone In Ibadan Tried It? by Seun(m): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2007
Thanks for the information, oga buyright. Do you deliver to faraway places like Ibadan?
Re: Computerport.biz: How Real? Has Anyone In Ibadan Tried It? by buyright(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2007
We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria. We are waiting for your order,
Re: Computerport.biz: How Real? Has Anyone In Ibadan Tried It? by pojutime(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2007
Computerport is real. Though I haven't bought anything from their website, I've bought flash drives from their Obanikoro office (because its close to my residence) and I have never been disappointed. I'm sure their online services will be equally good. Cheers.
Re: Computerport.biz: How Real? Has Anyone In Ibadan Tried It? by WebMonk(m): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2007
buyright:

We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria. We are waiting for your order,

Do you supply to places like Ado-Ekiti? And if so, which courier service?

Thanks in advance
Re: Computerport.biz: How Real? Has Anyone In Ibadan Tried It? by hayprof(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2007
Computerport.biz is for Real pple,

I once patronised them @ their office in Onikan[City Mall] wink
Re: Computerport.biz: How Real? Has Anyone In Ibadan Tried It? by webemerald(m): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2007
Leave d office purchase out now,we are talking of online orders nd delivery. I also heard ur charges are high.
Re: Computerport.biz: How Real? Has Anyone In Ibadan Tried It? by obua: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2007
I bought some stuff from them 3 years ago. The courier cost was high so I asked a fried to pick it up and send by ABC transport to Portharcourt. I also do the same with this "park and Shop" owned online store
Re: Computerport.biz: How Real? Has Anyone In Ibadan Tried It? by WebMonk(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2007
obua:

I bought some stuff from them 3 years ago. The courier cost was high so I asked a fried to pick it up and send by ABC transport to Portharcourt. I also do the same with this "park and Shop" owned online store

Could you please send the link for this "park and shop" web store? I'm contemplating buying stuff online since i can't travel as i used to. thanks
Re: Computerport.biz: How Real? Has Anyone In Ibadan Tried It? by obua: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2007
It is called www.shopforless.com
Re: Computerport.biz: How Real? Has Anyone In Ibadan Tried It? by dearstan(m): 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2009
I placed an order 5days ago for a router and 2wireless usb's, and likewise deposited the required amount into buyright's zenith bank account. For 5days now i have been wasting money on calls all in a bid to get my order delivered. At the moment i smell fraud because the last person i spoke with on phone some minutes ago insulted me and refused to disclose their location to prevent me from coming. However, on visiting the website again buyright.biz, i discovered it is unavailable, and also transmits virus. I am highly disappointed and regret ever having anything to do with buyright.

This is a warning to everybody to be extremely careful.
Re: Computerport.biz: How Real? Has Anyone In Ibadan Tried It? by pdidi(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2009
Am nt in Ib town and I have nt tried them bt av visited their site a couple of times.Wat I implore u 2 do is report them 2 ICPC and EFCC.If they r like this,then d future of online shopping in Nigeria is very bleak!
Re: Computerport.biz: How Real? Has Anyone In Ibadan Tried It? by obamamate: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2009
Buyright is real. I have bought things from their shop in lagos a few times now. Check www.computerport.biz.
Pragmatic technologies ( parent company) is owned by Biodun Marquis and has been doing business for some years.
Try to sort out you issue with them instead of painting them black
Re: Computerport.biz: How Real? Has Anyone In Ibadan Tried It? by abhosts(m): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2009
dearstan:

I placed an order 5days ago for a router and 2wireless usb's, and likewise deposited the required amount into buyright's zenith bank account. For 5days now i have been wasting money on calls all in a bid to get my order delivered. At the moment i smell fraud because the last person i spoke with on phone some minutes ago insulted me and refused to disclose their location to prevent me from coming. However, on visiting the website again buyright.biz, i discovered it is unavailable, and also transmits virus. I am highly disappointed and regret ever having anything to do with buyright.

This is a warning to everybody to be extremely careful.

Their Addresses appear to be on buyright.biz homepage. If you have a friend or relative in lagos, simply send someone over to any of their offices to find our what is going on. If your order has not been shipped, let the person take delivery of it for you. And if they do not have it in stock, request for a refund.

They have been around for a while and it is unlikely that they have turned scammers overnight.

(1) (Reply)

'brand New' Bold 3 And Blackberry Storm For Sale. (price drop) / Neatly Used Bold 4 White(bold 9780) For Sale With Full Park (sold!!!) / US Used Samsung Corei7 Laptop - price 70k SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.